Our valued sponsor

Uk LLP Advice

DonPe

Oct 13, 2020
Visit site
Hi, i have a company in UAE(free zone) , because i need stripe today I open my LLP in UK with me (resident in use) and my company in free zone.
But ok, how can I do to transfer profits from UK to dubai company?
Really, how can I do?
I need to do any documents?
Or I can do this when I want?
Really thanks all

Hire an accountant to do it for you. UK LLPs are quite easy since the LLP itself is not taxable and profits should be distributed to the partners, but there are still some forms to be filled out. It's not difficult but having an accountant do it saves time. There are lots of accounting firms in the UK that you can email/call for a quote.

BTW, don't rely too much on Stripe. When/if they realize that your UK LLP is just a shell company with no substance in UK, there is a risk that they kick you out. Have backups ready.

Hire an accountant to do it for you. UK LLPs are quite easy since the LLP itself is not taxable and profits should be distributed to the partners, but there are still some forms to be filled out. It's not difficult but having an accountant do it saves time. There are lots of accounting firms in the UK that you can email/call for a quote.

BTW, don't rely too much on Stripe. When/if they realize that your UK LLP is just a shell company with no substance in UK, there is a risk that they kick you out. Have backups ready.
Really perfect thanks, what kind of backup can you recommend me?

In a few months Stripe will be finally available in the United Arab Emirates.

Latest Threads