Our valued sponsor

UK LTD SETUP NEED HELP WITH STRIPE APPLICATION

Aristois

May 8, 2020
Visit site
Hello guys, I have applied for a UK Ltd using 1st formation. I have seen people get through the business verification process smoothly for stripe, but the hardest part is the proof of address verification since I live in a non-supported country so I am not supposed to put my the proof of address of my real address in my country right. Is there a way to get through this process easily? Cuz I'm kind of scared about the whole process of personal verification of proof of address can someone please help me?

also, what app Can I use for phone verification need a UK number

Hello guys, I have applied for a UK Ltd using 1st formation. I have seen people get through the business verification process smoothly for stripe, but the hardest part is the proof of address verification since I live in a non-supported country so I am not supposed to put my the proof of address of my real address in my country right. Is there a way to get through this process easily? Cuz I'm kind of scared about the whole process of personal verification of proof of address can someone please help me?

in my case they didn't ask
btw one guy told me they don't ask for that and even if they do you can send them your location address and they accept it IF you have UK Ltd
so i didn't try it but i ask them by email and they says yes its possible.
the proof of address can be done in your country

in my case they didn't ask
btw one guy told me they don't ask for that and even if they do you can send them your location address and they accept it IF you have UK Ltd
so i didn't try it but i ask them by email and they says yes its possible.
the proof of address can be done in your country
ok thanks so much I hope they don't ask me

pm i can give you link for good company to get uk number apply for whataspp
on several occasions you have encouraged people to contact you via the PM system, it seems that you have something you can help with, if you think so, post it here instead of having to invite people to send you a PM. Your posts will be deleted in the future and finally your account will be banned, if you proceed that way.

Now you got your first warning point! :(

on several occasions you have encouraged people to contact you via the PM system, it seems that you have something you can help with, if you think so, post it here instead of having to invite people to send you a PM. Your posts will be deleted in the future and finally your account will be banned, if you proceed that way.

Now you got your first warning point! :(
Noted

how did it go with the stripe ? I want to know to please

Latest Threads