POLL Uk Residency

Only use this prefix if you are going to create a POLL

frankv

Jul 20, 2021
UAE
Visit site
Hello Everyone, I will appreciate some ideas about getting a UK Residency

- A guy From a Third country, 40 yo
- Uk is not Visa free for him (He needs a visa to enter)
- No special Skill
- English: I doubt he can make the test B1 and B2 levels
- Budget he can use (100% loss) is $50k

Any creative ideas out there will be appreciated

Someone without any skill or qualification isn’t really a desirable immigrant.
They would have to bring in some significant assets.
I believe the cheapest U.K. residency is £2,000,000 for someone that cannot get in via the skill route.
If it was this cheap ($50k), millions would try to get in…

Well, it's really simple, because his friend (EU citizen) is moving to the UK and he wants him to move with him. He will not be working, all the expenses will be taken care by the EU friend. So is it an impossible mission?

The amounts we're looking at don't sound promising but the EU citizen could look into setting up a UK company and arrange a work permit for the third country national. The UK company needs Home Office approval, though, and I don't think this particular case would qualify.

Another idea would be for the two persons to get married.

You can explore the options online: Browse: Visas and immigration - GOV.UK

Find an old English slapper to marry from a dating site. £5k plus a couple of crates of Tetley beer will close the deal.

Hello Everyone, I will appreciate some ideas about getting a UK Residency

- A guy From a Third country, 40 yo
- Uk is not Visa free for him (He needs a visa to enter)
- No special Skill
- English: I doubt he can make the test B1 and B2 levels

Tell him that without skill or a high money (100k and above), he is worthless in the eyes of western governments, sorry for being harsh, but it's the reality.

If he's serious and wants to improve himself. He should look into other options and forget about the UK for now, and focus on Europe and work his way up for a citizenship.

with this amount of money, the best course of action for him is Either A) form a company or build a business about the knowledge/interests that he have (otherwise, how did he made that 50k? :) ) he should be able to do a thing or to, so he should make a market research, build a buyer persona and find a niche for his business ...etc and he should focus on building his business in Europe (specially in European country that would give him citizenship after a couple of years).

B) since his risk tolerance is that high, he should look into building an online business, buying an already established website from online brokers that generate good monthly income or build a business/blog/e-commerce website or whatever from scratch and gain experience from it, he can also Open a YouTube channel and experience with it.
And there is a billion free articles/videos that could help him start his online journey with zero knowledge, he just need some money and your guy have just that, but he just needs the experience that comes from building and managing online businesses.

C) Education. if the guy has a bachelor degree, he can get his masters for free in Europe, and if he doesn't, he can get his bachelor from Europe for free too, and I would advice he should go to Belgium, specially ku leuven because they simply accept everyone regardless of their grades or their age, but he should take his education seriously and consider taking side courses and boot camps to compliment his studies. Also he should start working as a freelancer while studying and build a good resume so he can find work in Belgium after graduation, after his graduation, he should look for a job and wait a couple of years (6 years) till he get his citizenship, then he could move wherever and do whatever he wants.

but 50k alone is not worth much without doing this extra work, Unless he find a clueless old woman that would marry him in the UK and is gonna give him that sweet blue passport (and there are plenty of them on dating sites ) then yeah, he might have a chance there :).

Reactions: jjrapy
The amounts we're looking at don't sound promising but the EU citizen could look into setting up a UK company and arrange a work permit for the third country national. The UK company needs Home Office approval, though, and I don't think this particular case would qualify.

Another idea would be for the two persons to get married.

You can explore the options online: Browse: Visas and immigration - GOV.UK
Hi, the first option doesn't work. There is a list of about 3000 UK companies that are entitled to get a work permit for foreigners, that's it. Other companies would have to prove that the foreign candidate in question has special skills they need, that they couldn't find in the UK. Pretty close to impossible...

Reactions: explificit
Thanks guys for your input.

The guy can't get back to school as his got really out from school at early age.
The EU guy trust this guy and he wants him around his family as he get along with them and bring safety (Sort of a friend/bodyguard)
Our guy will not have to work in the UK, he gets enough money from the EU friend
The budget is not limited to $50k (It was his way to say if i loose completely $50k, it's Ok, if it's a company, he will still pay additional fee to get it done and pay his friend)
One idea is try to look for a 2nd Passport for him, but the issue i guess will be the stay duration even if he can gets in

this is very hilarious can you mention some dating sites we could find such local date slappers

Try Facebook or have a look at Granny Slappers UK dating website. Seriously if a guy from Nigeria can find romance on Facebook with a UK slapper then others have no excuses to find a slapper smi(&%.

P.S Think that dating website is a joke.......I hope hi%#.

• Haha
Reactions: Bigbulldozer
i was thinking on linkedin or something or tinder, why do you have that famous Russian guy as your dp

You mean Grigori Rasputin? Because of his piercing eyes. Thats how I look at some posts people make.

Latest Threads