Turner Little - Company Formation Agents
New Era Offshore US Companies
OffshoreSeychelles

UK resident with clients in the US. What the best setup for a dual citizen?

If you are looking for professional assistance and information about everything that people do not write about.
Set up your Offshore Company in Seychelles
Just: Passport & Identity card, Consumption bill (unauthenticated)
We accept: Paypal | Credit card | Bitcoin

saintjohnny

I checked it's basically the same as Panama and HK set up. Any funds derived from a DR client or a DR bank account is taxable. You can run your business from DR but you can not have DR clients.
Yup, that's it. So after 3 years 1. I will save a lot of money, and 2. become liable for tax personally, but not the UK LLP.

On another note, I was looking into the option of forming my new UK LLP with my UK LTD as a partner - But, wouldn't that make the LLP liable for tax in the UK since my partner, the LTD company, is considered a UK resident?

CaptK

Nominee Company Bank Account Real Estate Passport
Mentor Group Gold
If the LTD is purely a partner with no profit share then it would file dormant accounts it doesn't matter that you own it.

marzio

Mentor Group Gold
I contacted @CaptK via PM to have more information about the DR citizenship after 2 years of permanent residency because online i found a totally different story.
No clue as I was born a citizen

I guess you are still in DR, right? Since you are in the process of getting a DR passport could you please ask someone in the know how many years of permanent residency are required before getting the citizenship? Thanks

CaptK

Nominee Company Bank Account Real Estate Passport
Mentor Group Gold
I contacted @CaptK via PM to have more information about the DR citizenship after 2 years of permanent residency because online i found a totally different story.

I guess you are still in DR, right? Since you are in the process of getting a DR passport could you please ask someone in the know how many years of permanent residency are required before getting the citizenship? Thanks
Hi Bud,

Let me find it again it was a couple years back its only when @saintjohnny started the discussion it reminded me.
Give me a nudge by Monday if you dont hear from me.

Fast Offshore - Company Formations Since 1998
Mentor Group

Latest Threads

Mentor Group