Unexpected Fees?

CALL US ON +971 50 4467827 - TO SETUP YOUR NON-CRS COMPANY STRUCTURE IN DUBAI.
Bank Accounts, Company Formations, Tax Planning, Residency Solutions, and more

Kejatz

Offshore Agent
Were you surprised sometimes with some unexpected or very high fees from Moneybookers when you were trying to receive/send/upload/withdraw money? Post it here, maybe there is a clarification for them after all.

drillbill

Offshore Agent
Entrepreneur
I don't understand this with the fees, first of all, when I try to transfer some money to another MB account I don't have to pay anything, to signup I don't need to pay, so where are the fees all are talking about?

They never charged my account what so ever :confused:

clemens

Corporate Services
Mentor Group Gold
Moneybookers is taking a fee as well as PayPal and all other e-currencies, if you didn't have paid any fee then I believe you are the only one in this world who didn't.

bizman

Corporate Services
Mentor Group Gold
If you all would read the Terms and the fee list of moneybookers you won't find any "unexpected" fees only fees which they made clear you have to pay if you want to use the service.

Kejatz

Offshore Agent
Yes I agree. People usually tend to first think they are right and that Moneybookers charges them some extra fees, but everything is by the book and every fee has an explanation.

Moh1

Corporate Services
Both bizman and Kejatz are right, read the terms and the fees of moneybookers and avoid any surprise.

VietXKosuke

Offshore Agent
Moneybookers put me through some crap, that delayed my payment weeks. So I ended up trashing it, and sticking with Paypal, which I've used, happily, for over 2yrs now.

10is4Love

Offshore Agent
You should definately read their terms and conditions before. If you still have questions about their fees, call there service center b/c you dont want to be charged again.

mediafreak

Offshore Agent
Before any complaints are made, it is best to refer to the terms and conditions and then to inquire to the service hotline next. Only if an issue is uncovered should it merit rants.

___

It's never too early to have retirement planning

Propeller

Corporate Services
Business Angel
@mediafreak

Very true, most companies will have all the fees and/or their fee structure listed on the website, but many don't take the time to read it!

uplana

Corporate Services
Mentor Group Gold
I have go through terms and conditions of Monybooker and it is clearly mentioned that they charge a small fee for every transaction through them. The major disadvantage through them is that only a small majority of sites accept payment through them.

Latest Threads