Our valued sponsor

Question US and Canada processing ?

ABHISHEK273

Jun 9, 2021
Dubai
Visit site
I run online business, essay help / essay mill. Have entity in UAE, Cyprus.
But EU merchant account have very low success in acquiring payment from US and Canada customers.
Issue is merchant providers are hostile towards the industry.
I dont want to have office in US / Canada, its a lot of expense and the tax implication.

Can someone suggest anyway out? Do Caribbean jurisdictions offer any good option?
I am not specifically after US /canada merchant account. I just want to have an equally good acquiring success for US/Canada customers.

But EU merchant account have very low success in acquiring payment from US and Canada customers.
I dont want to have office in US / Canada, its a lot of expense and the tax implication.

Can someone suggest anyway out? Do Caribbean jurisdictions offer any good option?
I am not specifically after US /canada merchant account. I just want to have an equally good acquiring success for US/Canada customers.
Rather than complicate setup for your essay services get a fully verified paypal private/business acct with all steps and attachments verified.., biz paypal acct should be same name as is, on the website...attach Paypal API to website, your clients use that, you receive payments unihibited..cig-:,

Rather than complicate setup for your essay services get a fully verified paypal private/business acct with all steps and attachments verified.., biz paypal acct should be same name as is, on the website...attach Paypal API to website, your clients use that, you receive payments unihibited..cig-:,
i need something legit... i mean looks legit :)

Why not just form a single member LLC in US (Wyoming or Nevada is best I think). Get a bank account, PayPal and whatever else you need under this entity.

If you don't have physical presence in the US (employees, office space, etc..read more on this online)..then this entity is a disregarded entity. You need to file one form every year and then all the income of this entity is passed through to the owner. So you have to declare things on your personal income. Your UAE entity can always invoice the US entity to minimise profits for the US LLC and you personally.

Who did you use to get your UAE entity and do you have a bank account for it? Also, where is your personal tax residency? Depending on your residency this set up might not be ideal.

i need something legit... i mean looks legit :)
@Op Yup. Yup all legit, that setup solves alot of headache and is longterm....saw other explanations from a few other threads, and sure to question those dont work at best quite shortterm...cig-:,

Why not just form a single member LLC in US (Wyoming or Nevada is best I think). Get a bank account, PayPal and whatever else you need under this entity.

If you don't have physical presence in the US (employees, office space, etc..read more on this online)..then this entity is a disregarded entity. You need to file one form every year and then all the income of this entity is passed through to the owner. So you have to declare things on your personal income. Your UAE entity can always invoice the US entity to minimise profits for the US LLC and you personally.

Who did you use to get your UAE entity and do you have a bank account for it? Also, where is your personal tax residency? Depending on your residency this set up might not be ideal.
Easier Said Than Done When It comes to Attaching or Getting a Bank acct for An LLC in whatever US jurisdiction...(creating substance would end up ramping up the Total Costs to get That running in reality)

Look around Threads, and you notice a significant number of users who cant get a decent EMI with An LLC talkless or a Bank acct....

The current Scenario for financial setups, Globally has been amped up,and a users without a strignent based setup that fulfills all criteria, would inevitably get burnt...

For now Setups In jurisdiction such as the UAE could help...cig-:,

Easier Said Than Done When It comes to Attaching or Getting a Bank acct for An LLC in whatever US jurisdiction...(creating substance would end up ramping up the Total Costs to get That running in reality)

Look around Threads, and you notice a significant number of users who cant get a decent EMI with An LLC talkless or a Bank acct....

The current Scenario for financial setups, Globally has been amped up,and a users without a strignent based setup that fulfills all criteria, would inevitably get burnt...

For now Setups In jurisdiction such as the UAE could help...cig-:,
I have a US single member LLC and a bank account in the US. Yes, I did travel to the US for my Wellsfargo account, but other banks like Mercury.com do it online too. I have not personally used Mercury, but others on this forum have. It costs me like $50/year to maintain my LLC. Business account has no fees per say..other than wire transfer fees. I not an expert on the subject, but I thought it was fair common for foreigners to create US LLCs and open accounts. I am a Canadian, so maybe things have been easier for me.

Reactions: everpay
I have a US single member LLC and a bank account in the US. Yes, I did travel to the US for my Wellsfargo account, but other banks like Mercury.com do it online too. I have not personally used Mercury, but others on this forum have. It costs me like $50/year to maintain my LLC. Business account has no fees per say..other than wire transfer fees. I not an expert on the subject, but I thought it was fair common for foreigners to create US LLCs and open accounts. I am a Canadian, so maybe things have been easier for me.
Being canadian its a piece of cake i believe. Ideally they should not have requested your presence as well. However the issue is not bank account which I am able to open with some hassles and unnecessary paper work.
The issue is merchant account for the business type. We are getting rejections from all places. They want a local director, office space and staff in US. Can anybody guide regarding it?

Exactly...You travelled to the US and had physical presence which by all ways, accessing a bank acct would be plausible...
You have and fulfill all criterias towards banking in the US your nationality among other perks says it all.

A large number of non residence members cant get access to US banking, without fulfilling needed criterias and such..No wonder US EMIs and Banks Ask and require similar docs,criterias..

Having A US LLC as well as Other US entities as a Non Residence/Citizen with expectations, towards onboarding for a US Bank/EMI is Like having Pizza Crust and awaiting cheese,olives,tomatoes,pepperoni sauce right before munching...which in any case would not suffice...

Hi. did you have any success with your search for payment gateway?

Latest Threads