Our valued sponsor

US bank closures after second passport citizenship by investment

It seems like nowadays WorldCheck requires you to send a copy of your passport before confirming if they have you on their database or not (or so they told me). Would you feel comfortable sending them a copy of your ID?
I did that previously.

Was being declined banking etc (there was nothing on there apparently).

Recently had issues with a few txt's after a company was acquired by another company (so adopts their processes) so might do again.

Would you feel comfortable sending them a copy of your ID?

Yes I would. All major banks use worldcheck owned by Refinitiv which is part of the London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG). It's not some small nothing company and your not gonna be put on some watchlist cause you queried whether you are on the database...lol.

That is a violation of U.S. federal law. You must enter and exit the U.S. using a U.S. passport.

Exactly that is why I asked ;).

CIP passport holders are also being detained at borders and denied entry more and more frequently.
Are you able link an example or can you share some anecdotes?

Anyway it’s easier to setup a new identity than having to deal with all this nonsense.
What do you mean by that?
I think that would prevent you from traveling/moving to any other country other than your home country if you get caught.

Reactions: boomy
Are you able link an example or can you share some anecdotes?
It happened to some Chinese friends. You will not find much information on this, as it would hurt the narrative of the 2nd passport=freedom and the business of all those involved with CIPs
What do you mean by that?
I think that would prevent you from traveling/moving to any other country other than your home country if you get caught.
I referred to the use of a second passport for banking/financial purposes. Obviously you can’t travel under a fake identity.

Reactions: name
It happened to some Chinese friends. You will not find much information on this, as it would hurt the narrative of the 2nd passport=freedom and the business of all those involved with CIPs
Anecdote is something like this? Chinese national with St Kitts citizenship and passport wanted to travel to Europe but they were detained entry and they were put on a flight back to China.
On what basis they can do that? I think they can confirm that the St Kitts citizenship is real

I referred to the use of a second passport for banking/financial purposes. Obviously you can’t travel under a fake identity.
Oh ok. If all your financial accounts get closed, your money would be gone, no? How would you get your funds from your fake ID to your real ID?

Anecdote is something like this? Chinese national with St Kitts citizenship and passport wanted to travel to Europe but they were detained entry and they were put on a flight back to China.
On what basis they can do that? I think they can confirm that the St Kitts citizenship is real
Exactly that. Border police is free to deny entry to anyone, no need to substantiate a suspicion.
Oh ok. If all your financial accounts get closed, your money would be gone, no? How would you get your funds from your fake ID to your real ID?
Why would you need to do that?

Reactions: name
Do you mean why would banks close your accounts? It happens sometimes. Maybe it's just a regular business decision. Maybe your bank decides to stop operating. Maybe they'll discover you are not real after some tech development.
I mean why you would need to move money from one ID to the other, which in any case would be very stupid as it would create a link between the two.

• Haha
Reactions: Jade33
It’s the same scenario as when your real ID accounts are closed: you just move the money elsewhere.
Move it where? To another fake ID account? Of whom?
If they ask you to explain the reason of that transaction, how are you going to explain it?

It's not the same scenario. With your normal ID, you can walk into a bank to create an account. You'd always have a bank account with your normal ID. This account can always receive funds from a bank that closed your account.

Move it where? To another fake ID account? Of whom?
If they ask you to explain the reason of that transaction, how are you going to explain it?

It's not the same scenario. With your normal ID, you can walk into a bank to create an account. You'd always have a bank account with your normal ID. This account can always receive funds from a bank that closed your account.
If you ask these questions, it means you should not even think about using a fake ID.

Not asking questions is the best way to learn. 10/10 logic.
You can learn up to a certain point through questions. I’m telling you that for your own good. Perhaps you can find a mentor who can guide you through the process, but it has more to do with your overall mindset and way of thinking, which is not something you can alter with a couple of questions. [jedi mode on] Once you reach the right state of mind you will no longer need to make those questions as you will already have the answers.

Latest Threads