Our valued sponsor

Question US/EU dual national business owner

Hello,

Long time listener, first time caller here.

I'm a dual national: United States & Denmark. I've found the practical advice on these forums very useful for sorting out my tax situation, as I'm not only tax liable in two countries, but also a business owner with all that entails in terms of structure, reporting, etc.

I also wish to ask: may I post a recommendation for my US tax accountant here? What would be the correct way to do this? I don't wish to violate the forum's policies, nor do I really wish to pay advertising on his behalf. :)

Welcome aboard thu&¤#

I also wish to ask: may I post a recommendation for my US tax accountant here?

No

I also wish to ask: may I post a recommendation for my US tax accountant here? What would be the correct way to do this? I don't wish to violate the forum's policies, nor do I really wish to pay advertising on his behalf.

Let him know about the forum and let him decide what he wants to do.

P.S You joined today and your first post is asking for a free plug (you call it recommendation). That's never a good sign. So hang around a bit contribute and build some good will before plugging an accountant as your very first post.

Hello,

I'm a dual national: United States & Denmark. I've found the practical advice on these forums very useful for sorting out my tax situation, as I'm not only tax liable in two countries, but also a business owner with all that entails in terms of structure, reporting, etc.

I also wish to ask: may I post a recommendation for my US tax accountant here? What would be the correct way to do this? I don't wish to violate the forum's policies, nor do I really wish to pay advertising on his behalf. :)
If you wish a second opinion regarding his analysis, or input from members, then why don't you simply post his recommendation without identifying him? I do not understand why you would even identify him (unless you were a shill for someone seeking free advertising). Many professionals wish to keep a low profile, especially if they have a well-established business where they typically gain enough clients by word of mouth.