Our valued sponsor

US LLC - physical adress provider needed

bigbite100

Sep 27, 2022
CY
Visit site
Hello, with the new laws in 2024 / 2025 and also with banking regulation, it is asked (for example Mercury asks) for a physical adress for US LLCs. Can anyone help with that? They dont accept registered agent adress anymore. What will be the price for this adress?

Hello, with the new laws in 2024 / 2025 and also with banking regulation, it is asked (for example Mercury asks) for a physical adress for US LLCs. Can anyone help with that? They dont accept registered agent adress anymore. What will be the price for this adress?
Turns out Wework was too early for its time (now that people need substance)

In regard to the competitors, below might be worth checking out
  • Regus.
  • Workbar.
  • Impact Hub.
  • Hera Hub.
  • TeamWorking by TechNexus.
  • Wolfhouse.
  • Huddle Workspace.

They provide lease agreement from the landlord and a unique suite number that hasn't been used for any other companies and a landline phone number that works.

This works with Mercury, relayfi, brex and others.

They provide lease agreement from the landlord and a unique suite number that hasn't been used for any other companies and a landline phone number that works.

Thanks a lot !!! Was much needed for quite some time !

Reactions: sinos

Thanks, very helpful. Wouldnt the 49$ year package be sufficient? as it has an unique suite number. or why is an office lease necessary?

That's awesome, have to check them out, very useful.

Reactions: Overtrade and sinos
Wouldnt the 49$ year package be sufficient? as it has an unique suite number. or why is an office lease necessary?

Proof of Address

• Valid Driver's License
  • Property Tax Receipt
  • Posted Mail with name of applicant
  • Utility Bill
  • Lease Agreement or mortgage statement
  • Insurance Card
  • Voter Registration Card
  • College Enrollment Papers
  • Bank or credit card statement, insurance policy or bill
I hope the above answers why the $19 package is necessary. I have used this service on numerous occasions, but I don't know what would happen if people started to abuse this service. Then they might blacklist this.

There are a few reasons this works and iPostal addresses don't, as these addresses aren't virtual addresses technically ( US formation agents will understand this) and I won't elaborate on them.

I just used my home address, and it worked.

Thanks for sharing a virtual office prodiver, maybe I will use it someday.
Home address always work, but what if you are a non-resident, in that case, which address will you put on your EIN application?

Last edited:
That anyone would even consider speculating on a simple investment of just $19 is a mystery to me. We're talking about a mere $19 that you should invest in your company, which you believe in, and which you think will be the next Microsoft. Some people are just living on the moon.

That anyone would even consider speculating on a simple investment of just $19 is a mystery to me. We're talking about a mere $19 that you should invest in your company, which you believe in, and which you think will be the next Microsoft. Some people are just living on the moon.
Shouldn't you avoid an office lease at a ll cost to avoid getting taxed in the us?

If you sell physical goods, you should pay VAT taxes (as you should do in any country), and your company must pay taxes 8depending on your structure (corporate or desegregated)

Since I have a leased office, I don't have the substantial presence needed to be considered a taxable person

Can anyone add some insight for this dilemma? Mercury requires a lease agreement to prove your LLC has a local operating presence, but with that, Mercury will ask you to fill out W-9 and the LLC becomes taxable in US, otherwise they close your account, any way out of this?

Can anyone add some insight for this dilemma? Mercury requires a lease agreement to prove your LLC has a local operating presence, but with that, Mercury will ask you to fill out W-9 and the LLC becomes taxable in US, otherwise they close your account, any way out of this?
International address works, but you have to prove US customers or any form of US nexus