Our valued sponsor

US Trusts

A brief recap for those who don’t have 42 minutes to watch a video?
US trusts good. Asset protection strong. Secrecy strong. Interesting. Speak with good lawyer.

I haven't watched it either but assuming they're rehashing the usual talking points, that's what it'll come down to.

here is my recap...
S.M doesn't have the best rep in the crypto world so anything he 'promotes' from s**t coins to wealth management services have a strong financial slant to it, for him that it.
Indeed, this video comes across as a giant advert for the inflated services of 'the tax bloke' who seems to be a self styled Andrew Henderson with a fist full of brixton attitude about him. He knows his stuff, no doubt, but charging 6 figures to set up a complex web of trusts hidden in llc's ... hmmm ... me thinks it's a bit of stretch.
The interview is promoting the idea of hiding your wealth, like the billionaires of the world do apparently, utilising trusts and llc's and minimising tax by taking low interest loans (given by yourself) instead of taking profits and creating taxable events. They don't go into revocable (living) or irrevocable trusts or even touch on trustees or any of the nitty gritty other than exploiting the existing rules. They touch on crypto but only so far as to highlight the need for trusts in the face of regulation. They go into the possibility of a digital USD that you might be excluded from using if you are a bad boy in some dystopian future society. By this they parrot the vast amount of misinformation being spread about China's social credit system and how people are suddenly being cut off from their alipay or weixin if they transgress.
Overall, really interesting and worth exploring but I suggest its something that can be done for much cheaper than Mr. tax bloke claims.

Latest Threads