Our valued sponsor

USA telephone number for foreigners based outside of the USA

Jump123

Oct 13, 2017
Visit site
Morning members, I know that I have posted question before but that was time ago. I am currently based in and working from South Africa. I have a sideline business opportunity which requires me to have a USA telephone number. I am looking for something that is cheap (Cost), simple to use, quick to get started with and does not require me to be based in the USA.

Morning members, I know that I have posted question before but that was time ago. I am currently based in and working from South Africa. I have a sideline business opportunity which requires me to have a USA telephone number. I am looking for something that is cheap (Cost), simple to use, quick to get started with and does not require me to be based in the USA.
Try checking voip apps like Magicjack and vonage on both play store and iOS. ❤️. Good luck. Possibly there are others too now but not sure.

Reactions: Jump123
I have been using the app TextNow, it gives you a number and free calls there. It has been working with my Bank Of America account... the only "issue" is that the app is based on ads so they are a little annoying
Yes but I think it's not working for all banks as I tried that app already with a couple of my US bank accounts. OTP code does not work with most voip services. So far I haven't found any that does work. It used to work fine a few years ago.

Reactions: Jump123
What about WorldTravelSim?

I asked in the live chat of WorldSIM (another company) and according to them, you can receive otp sms or short codes from bank accounts. But I don't know how real this is Many say that just to sell.
Well I haven't tried them as of yet so I have no idea it depends also on which countries you reside at if they have phone companies that allow roaming to come on their networks.

You find Lycamobile simcards on eBay. Activate it online at their homepage. Top up and you have a real us simcard. I can recommend to have one phone for that business use a good vpn and "always require vpn" and make sure the time matches with ip location, so will you have a good setup to run PayPal and other merchant accounts, and banks..

Last edited:
You find Lycamobile simcards on eBay. Activate it online at their homepage. Top up and you have a real us simcard. I can recommend to have one phone for that business use a good vpn and "always require vpn" and make sure the time matches with ip location, so will you have a good setup to run PayPal and other merchant accounts, and banks..
Once you have that or any US number, get a US google phone as backup.

Latest Threads