Our valued sponsor

USD bank account with Iban

I am looking for a bank or EMI that can offer USD account with Iban, ideally in EU reigion (or can offer EU Iban). I have Transferwise borderless account but they only offer Swift info for USD currency. Revolut offers Iban with USD balance but benefiecary name is Lloyd's bank. The bank I work with wants an account like this as 'reference account' so they will accept/send money from/to my name only. I am an EU resident and I can't think of anyone offering service like this.

Thank you!

I can almost guess/bet what Bank and Service you want to open an USD Account with ! I'm having the same problem as you... Have you figured it out yet? Which bank to use?

Where did you get that information about Revolut @mentalmind ? That's wrong or totally outdated!

Revolut and Revolut for Business offer real IBAN for SWIFT USD transfers for sending and receiving in your name (or your companies name).

Revolut send it's USD funds transfers by way of a "pool account", not a personal USD account with iban, so it can't be used for this...

I have personal USD account with IBAN in Poland. Never had problems. I am an EU citizen, but non-resident there.

What bank do you use? Can you please share here or by pm ? Do they accept clients from EU other countries ? Thanks