Our valued sponsor

USD/EUR card for an UAE FZE company?

TheF

Offshore Agent
Apr 22, 2011
Visit site
Hi guys,

after an unsuccessful self-research, I'd like to ask you if you know of any bank in the UAE that can issue a credit/debit card in USD or/and EUR for an UAE free zone company.

Alternatively, is there any bank outside of the UAE that would open a bank account for such company and issue an EUR/USD cards with zero (or very low) fees on online and retail payments (low cost cash withdrawals welcomed) ?

Thanks for your opinions!
F.

Hi guys,

after an unsuccessful self-research, I'd like to ask you if you know of any bank in the UAE that can issue a credit/debit card in USD or/and EUR for an UAE free zone company.

Alternatively, is there any bank outside of the UAE that would open a bank account for such company and issue an EUR/USD cards with zero (or very low) fees on online and retail payments (low cost cash withdrawals welcomed) ?

Thanks for your opinions!
F.

You can get one with Payoneer, and you will be more or less guaranteed to get a card. There should be no issues with FZ companies in any jurisdiction. There will just be a fee to get USD in there.

But you will need a bank account in The UAE for them to make an account for you. If you don't have one try Mashreq NeoBiz.

You can get one with Payoneer, and you will be more or less guaranteed to get a card. There should be no issues with FZ companies in any jurisdiction. There will just be a fee to get USD in there.

But you will need a bank account in The UAE for them to make an account for you. If you don't have one try Mashreq NeoBiz.
No, you must live in UAE to have a mashreq neobiz account. (At least one of the Shareholder)
Only rakbank working...

Try paysera. It was painful to finish the account opening but it succeeded where all UAE banks refused to open for mine... opening fees are 100 + 10 for the card... I will test it out next month

But take some chill pill and be prepared to have long conversation with them by mail until they approve your account. Was supposed to take 4 days and it ended up taking up to a month (same in UAE but it didn't end successfully there with 2 banks)

Try paysera. It was painful to finish the account opening but it succeeded where all UAE banks refused to open for mine... opening fees are 100 + 10 for the card... I will test it out next month

But take some chill pill and be prepared to have long conversation with them by mail until they approve your account. Was supposed to take 4 days and it ended up taking up to a month (same in UAE but it didn't end successfully there with 2 banks)
On which freezone you are? Do you have a personnal office?

On which freezone you are? Do you have a personnal office?
Aviation city. No i don't, I'm located in the FZE center. Foreign banks basically dont care at all, they just wabt to know you, you company znd your customers... if it's not shady, no issue there. For UAE, they want money or physical presence (non shared offices). If you have money (from 250k to 1M AED) you can open pretty much wherever you want... if like me, you lost money chasing other banks, go to round trips multiple time to Dubai for nothing and unable to get paid by your customer... because you are trying to have bank account you should : save up enough to rent an non share office et get a tenancy contract. You will be able to open in mashreq ou rakbank with a minimal service. They denied be, not totally because the office i didnt have but more about crypto incomes (an automated savings system in revolut to crypto) and stated that they cannot open because of internal policy.... sooooo bulls**t! I tried to have the official reasons but none of my contact replied. .

Best thing. Get an account somewhere else. Currenxie is safe and very fast but no card, paysera has (sometimes not so) good history but provides card... in both case, put a lot of money aside during a year and represent your company with a ful financial year to get the good banks in dubai (dont forget to open your offce as well)

Aviation city. No i don't, I'm located in the FZE center. Foreign banks basically dont care at all, they just wabt to know you, you company znd your customers... if it's not shady, no issue there. For UAE, they want money or physical presence (non shared offices). If you have money (from 250k to 1M AED) you can open pretty much wherever you want... if like me, you lost money chasing other banks, go to round trips multiple time to Dubai for nothing and unable to get paid by your customer... because you are trying to have bank account you should : save up enough to rent an non share office et get a tenancy contract. You will be able to open in mashreq ou rakbank with a minimal service. They denied be, not totally because the office i didnt have but more about crypto incomes (an automated savings system in revolut to crypto) and stated that they cannot open because of internal policy.... sooooo bulls**t! I tried to have the official reasons but none of my contact replied. .

Best thing. Get an account somewhere else. Currenxie is safe and very fast but no card, paysera has (sometimes not so) good history but provides card... in both case, put a lot of money aside during a year and represent your company with a ful financial year to get the good banks in dubai (dont forget to open your offce as well)
Because of this - you should always go with a Corporate Service Provider that knows what he is doing.

Otherwise you endup with EMI banking.

EMI banking you can get with a BVI and Seychelles Company as well for 500$ - the whole point of the UAE is to get a Company with all the classic Offshore Tax Heavean benefits done but getting some reliable retail banking in the UAE done.

If you know what you are doing you get 0 Balance Business Bank Account done.

Don't get me wrong but now you pay thousands of $ to bank on Paysera and Currenxie while you can bank there with a 500$ BVI company as well.

Because of this - you should always go with a Corporate Service Provider that knows what he is doing.

Otherwise you endup with EMI banking.

EMI banking you can get with a BVI and Seychelles Company as well for 500$ - the whole point of the UAE is to get a Company with all the classic Offshore Tax Heavean benefits done but getting some reliable retail banking in the UAE done.

If you know what you are doing you get 0 Balance Business Bank Account done.

Don't get me wrong but now you pay thousands of $ to bank on Paysera and Currenxie while you can bank there with a 500$ BVI company as well.
Well .. he said that he have crypto incomes... and I think that International Business Company's law in seychelles forbid crypto activities...

So first of all I did go with experts. The first one disappeared on my after some document signature (nothing important), the second one tried to have me paid 5000e in advance, agreed to be paid after the facts and never delivered and the third one never came back to me.

I'm completely against paying a "guaranteed" service in advance... if it's a "guaranteed" service, it should be paid after delivery. And I have no problem to sign a IOU or a contract to do so.

Companies asked between 2000 and 5000e to deliver their "guaranteed" service and failed splendidly...

On the other end, I will pay 250e this year to have 2 accounts on EMI including better echange management and card.. so, mathematically it doesn't really make sense to do otherwise...

Like I said, I will just initialize the cash flow and go back in a year with company statement old enough to just get a checkbook basically with my UAE account.

About the crypto income, it's not entirely the case. In revolut, you have a cash back automatically stored in a crypto vault. It does bring some interest but it's built-in and very minimal. Moreover it was on my personal account (UAE banks ask for it if you don't have 6 months statement history) and it was not the fund origin of the company as the fund origin was a clearly stated dividend transfert. Crypto vault interest makes 0.01% of my income....

So I'm glad I found EMI and will advise my acquaintances to do so of they gave a legitimate business going on in UAE just to avoid the headaches of UAE process to open these accounts.

Latest Threads