Our valued sponsor

USDT to fiat solution?

fblbatt

Nov 30, 2017
Visit site
Hi, does anyone know of any gateway or OTC desk that can do USDT to fiat on a regular basis? Currently I have a corp. account with bitfinex, but they take weeks to deliver even an express payment. I have a kraken account but they don't have USD withdrawals, only EUR. Pls advise.

Only bfx and Kraken have USDT/USD markets. Bfx is unbelievable POS when in comes to fiat withdrawals (and you can only guess from what shithole money will hit your bank accoutn if they ever do). Kraken absolutely DOES usd withdrawals (it's a USA company after all) via Etana custody and their own OTC desk (100k min). Money will be sent from legit USA banks. I can only say good things about them really. If you don't have Etana option in your withdrawals try contacting support, because it may have not been rolled out to everyone yet.

Reactions: lingshan
Kraken absolutely DOES usd withdrawals (it's a USA company after all) via Etana custody and their own OTC desk (100k min). Money will be sent from legit USA banks. I can only say good things about them really.

Etana Custody has a separate KYC, and it is very tight. Also, to be able to withdrawal larg-ish amounts (>25K USD), one needs to be verified to the highest level at Kraken. For most people these are not a problem, but might be for some.

In general, Bitfinex guys were too smart for their own good. Instead of full compliance from the very beginning, they chose to play cat-and-mouse offshore game. They lost, and I do not expect them to gain any credible banking connections for a long time.

Latest Threads