Our valued sponsor

Utilize a lawyer to setup a USA LLC?

FREE CITIZEN

Jul 13, 2022
Canada
Visit site
When setting up a usa llc (say Wyoming or n.m.) for even more anonymity and asset protection is it more beneficial to employ the services of a lawyer or is using a regular provider fine or equal?

Also if you had to choose which state would you set up in? cost differential?

p.s. I am a non usa citizen.

Reactions: lostguy
use regular provider, lawyer is useless in this case.

If you have a large budget and 6-7 figures sums to put into the company you may consult some of the professional providers to help you setup something that can guard your anonymity.

When setting up a usa llc (say Wyoming or n.m.) for even more anonymity and asset protection is it more beneficial to employ the services of a lawyer or is using a regular provider fine or equal?

Also if you had to choose which state would you set up in? cost differential?

p.s. I am a non usa citizen.
Creating a US Company is a very simple process and does not require a local lawyer. You can view further details on each state here https://www.turnerlittle.com/company-formations/usa-company-formations/

Reactions: FREE CITIZEN
Use Stripe , they also will give you discount for many services of running your company, like aws credits, etc' and they have 1st year "registered agent" service for free (or whatever is the name of this in US, I forgot, registered agent is the name in Estonian company, but something like that) they make a Delaware LLC, I used it, costs 500$ which is more expensive than a few providers like Incfile etc' but worth it because of the bonuses for hosting providers and other stuff.

Latest Threads