Our valued sponsor

vanuatu company formation someone did it?

Hey try this guy Offshore Incorporation I have seen good review about them lately which you can google. I don't have personal experience with them as I'm self all new to all this stuff.

The fee of $3200 seems a little bit high if you ask me but I don't know what benefits you get from it so maybe it's a ok fee to pay for this services.

Reactions: vitomerchant
I want to know if somone has incorporated business in Vanuatu ?

if positive please mentione how long it took, costs and what agent you have been using to get it all done. also did you get the original incorporation documents by courier from the agent or e-mail scans only?

hi auric
have incorporated in the past (approx 4-5 years ago) its took about 2-3 days for company to be incorporated and then approx a week to get the documents
used the following with fees mentioned on site Fee Schedule | Geoffrey Gee & Partners
documents received were
- original certificate of incorporation from vanuatu financial services commission
- original signed first minutes of meeting of incorporator of company which states a company was incorporated on this date, who the registered agent is and registered office is and who the first directors is and the first shareholder
- original constitution of the company (similar to memorandum and articles of association) stamped by the vanuatu financial services commission
there are other providers licensed by VFSC CTSP Directory | Vanuatu Financial Services Commission

Reactions: hiju
Wondering what the status is for Vanuatu for offshore company setup? Much have changed since this thread was posted, now I was wondering if it make sense to look into Vanuatu for some setup.

I will contact a few EMI's like Transferwise and Mister Tango to see if they are able to accept companies from there.