Our valued sponsor

Verified Paypal Accounts for every Country

alpagen

Jun 29, 2016
Visit site
Hi guys,

some of you may know for my Company solution the hardest part was to get a verified PayPal account without any Limits, I invested 100st of hours of Research and about 50 failed tries but you know what ..

I MADE IT :)

with the help of a Company I cooperate now I'am able to create verified Paypal Accounts in any Country you like, Countrys which were tested and verified till now are : Cyprus, Netherlands, Germany, Russia, France, US, Spain all verified by Documents (Passport and Utility Bill), Credit Card and Phone Number

All accounts were tested to send, receive Money, withdraw Money .. till now all accounts are just personal accounts but should be not a Problem to upgrade them to Business (but is not tested till now)

Just contact me here and I can provide you more details, dont want to write everything public cause maybe Paypal finds it out and block this way to create verified accounts, and that nobody of us want :D

Some of you here already know me so you should know I'm not a stupid scammer, Spammer or whatever ..

just newest account from France some minutes ago :p

paypal1.JPG
paypal3.JPG
paypal2.JPG

Reactions: myhand
Very good @alpagen thank you for posting about your success here. I hope it can be of help to someone that is in need to get a PayPal account but is unable to get an approved account himself.

Reactions: myhand and bonzo
Yes but it still has limitation of 2000 euro for withdrawal.

not anymore it just has 2500$ withdraw limit as soon as the documents are reviewed which they are now, first pic is just from the beginning

the only limits what you have is 10.000 per paypal transaction and 750 per day withdraw with credit card but that is standard paypal

Last edited:
Reactions: bonzo
So you want to let me know how to get your solution please? Have you checked the companies you have found that are providing you the services and documents required to accomplish this there are some real bad inbetween I just found out.

Reactions: allan

Latest Threads