Our valued sponsor

Virtual card to be topped up anonymously

ervikong23

Jun 7, 2018
Visit site
Hi guys,
It's my pleasure to join this community.
I am struggling to find a solution to pay online with a virtual card, that must be topped up anonymously.
Yes, just to pay, I don't care to withdraw money.
As I do IT business and deploy services on online servers, I have to pay for severs anonymously. And some of such companies, doesn't accept PayPal at all.

First of all, I own a fully verified PayPal account as well as nice documents.
I attempted the way of "criptocurrency to FIAT" on certain sites, but either this option is disabled or not always I have passed the documents verification.

I need an ultimate solution that fits my need.
I am okay to eventually pay up to 500$ as start up fees, but ongoing fees must be very gentle (as I need just a solution to PAY, and I don't want to receive a phisical card at my real location. No I don't have any drop address).

Have you looked into EntroPay! And look into a combination of AdvCash and Mister Tango.

personal bank card issued in dark's name would work for you completely fine

Could you please be more specific ? Any suggestion ?

Have you looked into EntroPay! And look into a combination of AdvCash and Mister Tango.

I know these companies. But how am I supposed to top up anonymously ? As far as I know they always request a bank wire/credit card top up. This way I am tracked as I only own my real life bank accounting.

My current anonymous funding method are PayPal (full verified under a fake identity), and Bitcoins.

Entropay is a very good solution but hasn't it some sort of limits?