Our valued sponsor

Virtual Credit Card ? Entropay Alternative ?

I think that it can be find in almost all countries.

Yes I used one in UK also so I am pretty sure it is available in a lot of countries. However the EU 5th Anti money laundering Directive prevents EU banks and financial institutions from accepting payments carried out with anonymous prepaid debit cards from third countries unless that country meets EU equivalent rules sadly :confused:. So the future is bleak for using such cards in EU and other countries will be forced to meet this BS standard.

They dont have any name, website or so?
In Croatia you can buy that kind of prepaid Visa cards in local post office or places where you buy newspapers and so, but you need to say your tax number first and show your ID. Its calling eKesh Visa card --- link: Ekesh | Visa ekesh Poklon kartica
In France you have several providers: transcash.fr, mypcs.com ... ( Those are MasterCard ). You buy them without proving nothing but because you don't do any KYC the use will be limited to 250 €.
Well the others in post office ( middle East ), it is Visa but @Martin Everson is right for those and 5th AML.

Reactions: edimmax
How about Curve?

How about Curve?

Curve is currently available in 31 countries within the European Economic Area (EEA)

There are many providers like Curve which are not servicing to all countries.As you see Curve has limited itself to 31 countries in EU.
So sad.

Curve is currently available in 31 countries within the European Economic Area (EEA)

There are many providers like Curve which are not servicing to all countries.As you see Curve has limited itself to 31 countries in EU.
So sad.
You only need an EEA address but use any card in the world

Latest Threads