Our valued sponsor

Virtual Credit Card for Anonymous banking?!!

negon

hannibal the cannibal
BANNED MEMBER
Jun 12, 2011
Visit site
Why does no one discuss the possibility to use VCC = Virtual Credit Cards that can be bought allmost anywhere on the Internet and used again and again! It's possible to receive bank transfer on them and there is no KYC or Due Diligence to buy such a card. Daily spending limits is typically $2500 ?

What do you say is VCC something that can be used for banking or better not?

Reactions: myhand and suzy
What is required to lift the limit and what will the limit be after verification do you know that?

When you say lifetime it means you can load it up to 2500$ and then you need a new card, right?

What is required to lift the limit and what will the limit be after verification do you know that?

When you say lifetime it means you can load it up to 2500$ and then you need a new card, right?

So far, what I know is that all services require at least your personal details, this typically means a passport but some also accept driver's licenses or ID-cards. This can be enough to kill the $2500 limit.

Most services also require other details, like residency proofs, which can range from anything of a utility bill to a tax declaration statement.

For almost all cards its "unlimited" after verification, and the other limits are the ones you can load up or withdraw from the card per day and the like. These limits vary per card as their issuing banks are different. Best to check separately with each provider, most have their fees publicly up somewhere.

Reactions: bonzo
So far, what I know is that all services require at least your personal details, this typically means a passport but some also accept driver's licenses or ID-cards. This can be enough to kill the $2500 limit.
But if we don't want to verify the account to stick to our anonymity then we simply need to open say 5 or 10 accounts and split the money so we will be able to pay for things that no one ever can prove that we have paid for or got paid for blak""#¤

Just wanted to chip in with some new information: Not all offshore agents accept virtual credit cards. This means that even if they say they accept credit cards, it may not apply for virtual ones.

Please don't make the mistake of loading up a VCC and then realize you need your $2000 back. If you don't use your correct details for your card you are going to find getting your money back hard.

However, I've yet to know whether anyone actually has any means to verify whether a credit card is plastic or virtual.

You think about something like this http://www.simplevcc.com ? it is total anonymous but you can max upload 2500$ at a time ;)
I wonder if they are just a whitelabel of EntroPay or similar service! They have the same service, limits and are as fast as EntroPay to issue a VCC they just charge $10 per card :D

Reactions: negon
I wonder if they are just a whitelabel of EntroPay or similar service! They have the same service, limits and are as fast as EntroPay to issue a VCC they just charge $10 per card :D
Seems so.. I assume many such services will pop up, now the banks are required to exchange all information with everyone!

Reactions: myhand
There is a general demand for these service since the last 2 years!

@Flycatcher so what you say is that they claim to be able to accept credit cards but they don't accept VCC for some reason. Does that mean these entropay, neteller etc. cards are blocked by the card payment gateway or does it mean they don't want to accept these cards?

The offshore agents I've contacted mainly have requested a photocopy scan of the plastic credit card. They have also specifically said that they do not accept virtual credit cards or nameless plastic credit cards. So they mainly just don't want to accept the cards. Whether the gateways can actually block cards by a provider is something I don't know yet.

So Entropay would be ruled out. But whether things like Neteller and Payoneer are accepted are really up to the providers. I suppose you have to ask them, or risk and try.