Our valued sponsor

Virtual IBAN

russelw65

May 26, 2020
Visit site
Hello all,

Nexpay are closing personal accounts so I need a new virtual IBAN.

All I use it for is transferring trading profits into, before then transferring out to a prepaid card.

Any suggestions for good virtual IBAN providers?

Thanks all

What sort of trading?

Whats wrong with standard EMI with a card?

Reactions: Forester
So, trading stocks -> virtual IBAN -> pre-paid card.

So whats wrong with Wise or any EMI for that matter? Maybe your telling the full story of your needs as any EMI with an iban in your name or company name would do.

Reactions: Forester
So whats wrong with Wise or any EMI for that matter? Maybe your telling the full story of your needs as any EMI with an iban in your name or company name would do.
Fair comment. I will give the FULL picture.

Trading stocks in Malta. Malta resident but UK citizenship.

The need - to transfer out profits from trading account onto a pre-paid card for general day-to-day spending. I also do not want an EMI that is constantly asking for KYC/documents/PoF. I do not transfer much (<5k per month on average). I understand that EVERY bank/EMI etc asks questions and has compliance, but it is how regularly they do this. (some do not care, some ask for proof of everything!). I also do not want UK EMI's for tax reasons. Also, even better if they do not ask TIN! :)

I used to use Nexpay as my IBAN (trading -> Nexpay -> card) but now I cannot.

Reactions: jafo
Nothing comes to minds right now :confused:.

For your use-case – try Verifo, Blackcatcard or maybe Zen.com (with their cards, no need for an additional card – but you can use it if you like).

Reactions: russelw65 and jafo