Our valued sponsor

Virtual office and phone number in Cyprus does it works?

Which virtual office locations offer anonymity, any such service will have details of the original address and phone number, so this could be a weak link in the quest for anonymity? Can anyone help with this question, I am sure this information will be interesting to a lot of people, is there a juristriction that can offer this service with 100% confidentiality ?

Well without knowing where parcels should be send to it will be difficult to offer a Virtual service for mail forwarding ;)

Your question doesn't make sense. How can you expect to be anonymous and have parcels and mail delivered to you from the virtual office?

The virtual office provider will know your name and unless they are a law firm or bank, they are not restricted by any particularly strict secrecy or confidentiality regulations.

Yes that should be possible, however, we do not offer a Seychelles phone number any longer - we can do this for Cyprus.

Admin / Zqq - It looks like Ive got some crossed wires in the layer process - I have read a lot more since my last post and have a lot more understanding and you are correct my question doesn't make sense. I got myself confused in the holding company and trading element.

Thanks for being patient with a novice lol ;)

Yes these two services and not mandatory to be bought bundled, you can find more information here, Virtual Office Cyprus

Last edited: