Our valued sponsor

Virtual office and phone number in Cyprus does it works?

Yes you can receive phone calls which will be redirected to your local phone number or any valid phone number as you like.

Reactions: pesto
So it would be possible to setup your entire business in Cyprus but control it from abroad? This would make it very interesting for many businesses especialy Internet business that don't want to pay tax in their home country.

Yes I actually did with the help of cclogic... we have mail and phone call forwarding works great :)

Well, a passport copy and utility bill is required to comply to International KYC regulations.

balloo said:
Do we need to order the Virtual Office as an additional thing when we place an order to register a offshore company (Cyprus or Seychelles)?
Depends, if it is the Seychelles you will need to order the Virtual Office with mail forwarding and on top if needed, a phone number. For Cyprus companies which are rather low tax companies you will pay for each parcel or fax that is received on the office on behalf of your company, in addition you will have to pay a small annual fee for this service.

balloo said:
Please help answering this question it is of importancy for many I think :)
You are more than welcome to send us a ticket as well :D

Last edited:
Well, regsitered office address and Virtual Office are 2 deeply different services. By law it is required that a company has an address to where the government, tax authorities and other public authorities can send request to, so it is provided as standard or included in the fees, such request or parcels received we are looking at and take care off, no doubts. Now, parcels received from other companies, business partners, persons etc. are not included in the service so you may order a Virtual Office for this purpose, it would be too expansive and time consuming for us to take care of this as well!

It works like when you order a phone number locally. Almost at least, there is no difference at it.

Reactions: pesto
bodybike said:
I can confirm that both Phone and fax line in Cyprus works great for us right since.
Actually no issues have rise at all from current clients.

Latest Threads