Our valued sponsor

Virtual office for offshore compagnie

Last edited by a moderator:
Without a company that actually pay any bills like water supply or electricity in the country of resident it's gonna to be difficult.

Being able to order a dedicated land-line telephone to the office of the virtual address would solve the requirement at the corporate (not individual) level; however I rarely see that as an option offered (many offer dedicated telephone numbers, but the telephone #/bill won't be registered in the name of the company).

An office is vitual for an Offshore Company to show that it is a genuine business particularly if the tax authorities start looking into the company. Customers and Suppliers will also need a number to contact you locally. It would be very strange to have a company without an office.

gruntler said:
Is there a service who provide phone and virtual office address and where I don't will provide Passport copy or utility bill to be traced to me?
Most companies providing this service will require a passport and utility bill to comply to international KYC regulations.

If there will come any investigation on certain postal mail or packages send to this address from certain sender the P.O.Box or Virtual office provider will need to have some sort of DD documents available for further investigation.

Latest Threads