Our valued sponsor

Virtual Office in EU - easy setup

aage

Offshore Agent
Mentor Group Lifetime
Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
For everyone that is looking for a real Virtual Office solution with addresses in almost all parts of Europe, mail forwarding, mail scan and emailing service, phone service and much more I can tell you that the below service is for you.

When I relocated from my current country to another I was around here at offshorecorptalk to look how other have done. I don't wanted to provide my exit country with my new address, some people around here suggested a Virtual office which worked for them.

First I thought that it can't work, 5 months later I see it works well, it is cheap and everything is accepted by the authorities :D total setup cost 150 EUR for the first year!

Smart, easy and online.

For everyone that is looking for a real Virtual Office solution with addresses in almost all parts of Europe, mail forwarding, mail scan and emailing service, phone service and much more I can tell you that the below service is for you.

When I relocated from my current country to another I was around here at offshorecorptalk to look how other have done. I don't wanted to provide my exit country with my new address, some people around here suggested a Virtual office which worked for them.

First I thought that it can't work, 5 months later I see it works well, it is cheap and everything is accepted by the authorities :D total setup cost 150 EUR for the first year!

Smart, easy and online.
I'm glad it works out well. I believe I was probably the one first recommending it here. Have been with them for 2+ years.
It can be used for both corporate and personal purposes.
Note that when you ever face problems with such services it's often the mail company such as DHL, FEDEX, etc.