Virtual Office service with no or only little verification requirements?

negon

hannibal the cannibal
Business Angel
Commercial Service
Hello,

Are there any services around that offer Virtual Office service with mail forwarding but don't require a lot of verification or only little verification maybe?

Interested in knowing if that is possible.

blueweb

Corporate Services
Business Angel
Mentor Group
How about to setup a company with darks, use the agents mail forwarding service to receive the mail cig-:,

albright

I'm also interested in this, as there don't appear to be many posts on here with any alternatives to Clevvermail. Clevvermail is low cost but the verification process could be costly...

negon

hannibal the cannibal
Business Angel
Commercial Service
How about to setup a company with darks, use the agents mail forwarding service to receive the mail cig-:,
That works fine! Have done it before. But I'm looking for an alternative to this.

Stefano3323

Probably I'm missing something but isn't that a very common thing when you set up an offshore company?

Like you run your KYC, set up your IBC and the incorporation agent offer you the office address immediately, than forwarding and scanning of mails is normally on top of it.

negon

hannibal the cannibal
Business Angel
Commercial Service
True it is, however, what I'm looking for this time is a Virtual office service where I don't have to register a company each time!

negon

hannibal the cannibal
Business Angel
Commercial Service
naahhhhh, good suggestion however, I look for a service provider not a lot of people to explain anything to, that's too time consuming.