Our valued sponsor

Virtual Terminal for cards charging

Rabbit0

May 8, 2017
Visit site
Hello All,

I am new here so hopefully this post is in correct section of forum. Firstly, I need to mention that I don't own any website and have no intention to own one so cards processing gateway is out of the question for me, instead of, I am looking for Virtual Terminal for charging worldwide credit, debit, prepaid cards. However, my problem is the following:

I am unable to find any application, either desktop or web based, containing Virtual Terminal (VT), where I would manually type, from client's invoice, card details such as card number, his/her (card holder's) name, three digit cvv code (four digit if american express), expiration date. I also have on my invoices which are a subject to be signed billing address too so VT can contain billing address also.

The problem is that there is no way for me to gain the access to some VT where could I charge cards and then funds would arrive next day or max two days to the personal ( ! ) bank account. I am aware that VT is usually in merchant account. So far I have applied for endless of such merchant account but the documentation I am being asked for company of self employed activity is completely impossible to be provided. I don't have it. Every merchant provider is asking me for documentation I have never heard of and most likely will never have anything like that. So my question is:

What should I do and where to get the access to VT without having to be approved for merchant account?

Thank you very much in advance.

Although I am not sure what would this have to do with my question, since I wouldn't be applying and providing documentation (don't have it) to anyone, I am still giving you the answer: 3D engineering modelling

What business you are into has all to do if you are able to be allowed to use a Virtuall Terminal from any Payment Service provider. If your business is considered high risk they won't allow you to use it.

You may look into WireCard or Global Collect, if they can accept your business it may be possible they can provide you with it..

again, could anyone please help.. would really need virtual terminal (kindly read above what was said) or at least some alternative for charging prepaid, debit, credit worldwide issued cards. As long as there will be no processing gateway (gateway is NOT the same as virtual terminal) because i don't have website.

forget it, there is no company in this world that will provide you with an VT under these circumstances! But good luck with your venture.

Do you know anyone who can provide (either for free or for a charge and i pay) approved merchant account including virtual terminal? I know offshore company can be bought and in this case I would receive all documentation but I don't have so high budget to get myself entire offshore company. Thats why I would like to buy ready to be used (so approved) merchant account.

Been waiting for assistance for a while. Again, if anyone please kindly tell me where could I buy ready to be used and approved merchant account. If this is not possible then I would need some solution to instruct sender to pay online using card to my international bank account. International wire transfer so he/she can define my purpose of payment parameter (reference message).

I wonder what other payment processors like PayPal and Stripe offer a Virtual Terminal to accept CNP (card not present) transactions? I'm considering a business where I take card details by phone and for that reason would need what is called this virtual terminal or at least a way to accept credit cards without the customers to stay in fron of me.

Latest Threads