Our valued sponsor

VPN or VPS for anonimity?

i can run vpn on vps but i don't think the other way around , vps give me freedom because i can install what i want ..proxy/vpn program ,type of encryption etc it's my own server . vpn is like riding the bus i don't care about the road . it does not make much difference for average user . the privacy depend on encryptions , leak , and privacy of server when emi lookup for ip .

at least this what i know .

i can run vpn on vps but i don't think the other way around , vps give me freedom because i can install what i want ..proxy/vpn program ,type of encryption etc it's my own server . vpn is like riding the bus i don't care about the road . it does not make much difference for average user . the privacy depend on encryptions , leak , and privacy of server when emi lookup for ip .

at least this what i know .
You suggest running a VPN on VPS for such purpose?

You suggest running a VPN on VPS for such purpose?
i think you should search for vpn with high encryption , sometime mainstream vpns are not good for privacy because they are public , you have to look for small providers . also check your hostname first when u are connected , otherwise find someone who can setup vps for your needs .

the down side of vpns is that they may keep or not keep logs .

What is the differbce betwenn VPN and VPS services? Which is the best one ourt of these two?
It depends on what you're trying to achieve. VPS is more like a computer running through an RDP client, and VPN is commonly used to mask your public IP and hide your traffic from your ISP (ideal if you suspect your internet is being throttled)

What do you think guys, what is the best to manage EMIs & merchant accounts with no bans + total anonimity.
VPN or VPS? Please answer by explaining why.

A VPS is most useful to businesses, since it provides affordable, powerful server hosting to support websites, advanced applications, and similar functions.

VPNs can help both individuals and businesses protect their privacy and change their apparent online locations.

Latest Threads