Our valued sponsor

VPS which is e-commerce-friendly

Use VPS deals from time-tested companies like hostingsource.com and kvchosting.net.
They are cheap and pretty reliable. The customer service has been excellent. They quickly address and fix problems and even help with my e-commerce questions. They are definitely worth a shot.

Nice VPS hosting deals you can get from Hostforweb.com , Mddhosting.com and Cloudarion.com
You will get pure solid-state (SSD) storage and high-capacity network connectivity that provide blazing fast speeds.

It depends on what servers you need, where are you located, what spec you have. For me, I use VPB(VPB INC). They own theirself host and have long service history, also can provide customization. A real good choice for you.

It seems to me Rockhoster.com would be perfect place for you, OP. They offer nice OpenVZ and KVM VPS hosting plans.
What is so important is you always experience you are not alone dealing with customer or tech support.

From the mentioned web hosts I'd rather choose Libertyvps.net offshore VPS hosting solutions in Netherlands. Their support is amazing. To me that's the most important thing. What good is a hosting provider that doesn't help you through the process of setting up. I don't care how user friendly the interface is, if there is no adequate live help.

Latest Threads