Our valued sponsor

Want to buy a Cyprus company with CySec license, where?

pulledoffshore

VIP Offshore Investor
Jan 7, 2014
Visit site
I'm looking for a Cyprus company with financial license by CySec! Where can I do so? I don't want to go through the entire process to apply for a license, establish office and staff and all this. Isn't it possible to short cut the process a little?

Me and my partner have a large budget so money should not be a problem.

Please post here any suggestions, thanks?! ;)

I know for sure that CNP Europe may be able to help you, it's a user here on the forum.

Licenses could really play hard to get. It takes too much time from an investor. You can solve the problem by applying as a private or as an anonymous company. This way, you can still participate in the trade without having to go through all these processes. You may lose some benefits, though.

Reactions: JohnLocke
Please let usk now the outcome. IF you can by a Cyprus company with CySec license the total costs will be interesting to know. Also let usk now the requirements if you don't mind.

I'm looking for a Cyprus company with financial license by CySec! Where can I do so? I don't want to go through the entire process to apply for a license, establish office and staff and all this. Isn't it possible to short cut the process a little?
Me and my partner have a large budget so money should not be a problem.

Please post here any suggestions, thanks?! ;)
Did you had any luck?