Our valued sponsor

Want to buy Bitcoin for cash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please post here what the outcome is of your 70K transaction with a new member from this forum! I'm really curious about how this is going! Do you plan to make a wire transfer of 70k US$ to this guy to buy the 10 BTC's without any guarantees?

Hello guys... all those transactions are under strict control ( KYC & selfie) cash transfers are in the offoces of security companies all scams are reported to police. We have official licence and we dont Change our terms. Ussualy clients who want to scam are not interested in terms of our work. We can provide full DNK report in advance.

Now you are at it and do full advertising which isn't allowed I would be interested in knowing what company you represent.

[QUOTE = "Bluepearl, сообщение: 114365, участник: 6559"]
Что вы подразумеваете под многочисленными числами? Мы можем помочь вам с 50 макс ежедневно. Наличными или переводом (до вас)
[/ QUOTE]
good afternoon! interested in acquiring bitcoin for cash in Milan or nearby, the amount is from 100 to 500 bitcoin

• Wow
Reactions: Elve
No real answer here, I close the thread! Furthermore it's turning into an advertising.

Reactions: speedster
Status
Not open for further replies.