Our valued sponsor

Want to now if offshore coompany is still good in Belize?

enrich

Offshore Agent
Apr 18, 2016
Visit site
Hi,

Because of all the discussions about offshore companies going on around forums I considered to get a offshore company for my self because of privacy reasons. I don't mind to pay tax or have tax office to know about it, I just want my Internet privacy if possible, do you think it is ok to do so?

I really like this forum it helps people to get a clue.

Welcome aboard OP. Belize or Seychelles company it's almost the same if it only is about Internet Privacy! Seychelles does not have a public register of beneficial owners so it's almost impossible to get owner data for anyone!

Hi,

Because of all the discussions about offshore companies going on around forums I considered to get a offshore company for my self because of privacy reasons. I don't mind to pay tax or have tax office to know about it, I just want my Internet privacy if possible, do you think it is ok to do so?

I really like this forum it helps people to get a clue.
If Internet privacy is your highest demand for an new offhsore company then I would defiantly and finally go with a Seychelles company it offer you this and so much more like 0% tax!

Reactions: negon
Uhm, I think its achievable to have a complete anonymity but the way Belize is being a popular choice for a company right now seems like a bad thing for me. Maybe try Seychelles as suggested by a lot of people here.

Reactions: negon
Belize don't offer the same in Privacy and anonymity as a Seychelles does, you will need to appoint nominee director and shareholder to get that!
What country would be the best pick if you want the best Privacy you can get? Seychelles? Because sometime in the future, I want to make my own company too.

Since 4 years I have an Belize offshore company for my business activities which is everything that goes online ;) Never considered to give up this entity but only extended it with several bank accounts and even put subsidiary corps under the Belize company!
Thank you for sharing that awesome experience. So Belize is still good right? I'm really torn between Belize and Seychelles for my future company ( still haven't think about it yet )

Belize...

It is one of the only place on earth when company register records aren't public. On the other hand, for instance, In the UK or Spain, Directory records are published on several website. For instance, if you would know my name or my UK company name you would find it on Google because it has been published everywhere.
Belize does not require a local secretary, a local director
Belize counts a good number of serious registered agents and it is not the case everywhere.
Belize has no financial annual requirement or annual audit requirement.

The biggest downside of Belize that's to get paid. Many payment gateways don't accept Belize... Belize banks have no good reputation.

Latest Threads