Our valued sponsor

Warning Cex.io STRONG REGULATION

DerAufklaerer

Apr 7, 2022
Germany
Visit site
Hi xxxxxxxxxxx,

As part of our AML/KYC policy, we’re reaching out to request some additional information related to your recent crypto deposit transaction [xxxxxxx].

Pending receipt of this information, transaction processing has been disabled for your account. We apologize for any inconvenience, but this verification process should be brief.

It is a standard, required procedure for financial institutions and other money service businesses to have a complete understanding of customers and their funding sources.

As such, we request supporting information regarding the origin of your crypto deposit transaction referenced above. In particular, please respond to this email and provide the following:

A screenshot of your account profile on the platform you used to send crypto to CEX.IO;
A screenshot with the corresponding withdrawal transaction to your CEX.IO account.

All the information you provided will be kept encrypted, safely stored as dictated by international regulatory requirements, and will not be used for any other purpose.

We appreciate your business and look forward to your reply.

Best regards,

Anita Hall

Account Management Team

Hello xxxxxx

Thanks for your reply.

Could you please log into your Cloudbet account and take a screenshot of this outgoing transaction to CEX.IO? One more screenshot should show your email address registered on that platform or your full name.

The screenshots should be uncropped, full-sized (with the address toolbar visible), and taken from a desktop computer.

We rely on your help and await your reply.

Kind regards,

Helen Foster

Account Management Team

CEX.IO

Dear xxx

We respect your decision to share your experience and we are sorry that the latest situation could bring you inconveniences.

First and foremost, CEX.IO is a regulated cryptocurrency platform. You may check the details on our Legal and Security page: https://cex.io/legal-security.

As a law-abiding company that complies with international regulatory frameworks, we have established procedures and requirements we are not able to overcome. We're talking about KYC/AML policy designed to prevent money laundering, terrorist financing, drug and human trafficking, the proliferation of weapons of mass destruction, corruption, and bribery and to take action in case of any form of suspicious activity from its users.

The mentioned policy is based on the international standards for preventing illegal activity - customer due diligence (“CDD”). The main purpose of the AML/KYC procedure is to provide a safe trading environment for our users. More details on it can be found on our web page: Bitcoin Crypto Exchange - CEX.IO.

Please be advised that the procedure on our platform is performed by our Compliance Officers and implies a thorough investigation of all the information provided by the customer. We'd like to inform you that it is indeed not fast because the details are checked manually and with all due diligence.

As per our check, the team is in constant communication with you and responses to every message of yours.

We sincerely thank you for your understanding.

On behalf of CEX.IO,
Social Networks Supervisor

200 USD in LItecoins (!!!!)

Hey check all incoming and outgoing tranfers.

I see EU regulation but Cex is in UK ?

Reactions: uplana and clemens
Yup I can't think of a lower risk activity than combining gambling and Crypto...lol. Let us know how it goes.

Reactions: Singa
@OP Cex has high standards and strict operations, for Bets etc use .

cashout via
currenxie
skrill

currenxie.com ? Explain

I will doing betting in crypto not in FIAT
currenxie when registered has multi currency accts, for incoming Trx..have that and you can send winnings from Betting platform to currenxie multicurrency acct.

Reactions: DerAufklaerer
But currenxie is FIAT not Crypto ? Explain

By using the Global Account, you also confirm that you will not accept payments in connection with the following activities, items or services which Currenxie views as prohibited (this list may be updated from time to time):

1. Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies
  2. Gambling or betting proceeds of any kind

what gambling platform are you cashing out from..?? gambling platforms cashout in fiat...

Cloudbet
Sportsbet
bitdice.me
1xbit

This only crypto gambling.

But the Broker
Like Asianconnect asscept only Crypto, Skrill/neteller

Sportmarket, accept Bank Tranfer

BetinAsia Also

Bank is a solution but not accepted in currenxie
  1. Gambling or betting proceeds of any kind

But icard.com is a solution if they accepted gambling (BG IBAN) but its FIAT

Cex.io blocked not with Sports Exchange, but additional of it

they block before i send this was a sports betting transfer

It was a 200 USD Litecoin transaction

So i hope they withdraw my money and i will never used Cex
Next time just do a P2P transaction. I can recommend using localcryptos.com
It's good for small or big amounts, there are tons of payment methods and most of the time lower fees than what the exchange would charge.

priority option on your list should be sportmarket due to availabilty to carryout bank transfer, makes it more appealing..

from historical perspective Skrill has always been the recommeneded path for betting activities and cashing out...go for platforms with skrill cashout or direct payment to banking.

crypto based betting platforms is a no go zone...you would require 3rd party brokers...

try out paybis or huobi...another option would be cashout to crypto card..

cryptocard.com
wirex.
do notify on thread, how it goes with Cex as well as alternatives listed.

Binance working with Sportmarket?

list the current channels sportmarket uses for direct to bank accts.??

Latest Threads