Our valued sponsor

Warning Cex.io STRONG REGULATION

sportsmarket seems your best choice, they allow deposits and withdrawal to skrill,bitcoin,card deposits,ecopayz and banks...so far the options are tangible for you to navigate with them..

CEX would be sure to return your crypto, though it might just take abit of time.

Cex is reputable, they would pay out to you, moreso its not an amount that would warrant them witholding the funds.. just basic DD from Cex

cloudbet.com is owned and operated by Halcyon Super Holdings BV (Abraham Mendez Chumaceiro Boulevard 50, Curaçao). It is licensed and regulated by the Government of Curaçao under the gaming license 1668/JAZ. Some payment methods are handled by its wholly owned subsidiary, Solas Technologies Limited (25 Voukourestiou Street, 3045 Limassol, Cyprus).

So Cex write illegal gambling?

Regulation is coming, day by day these centralized exchanges and platforms gonna press their customers to provide more Documents and more source of funds ... ARE YOU READY?

it is time to step up to the governments and save crypto or we're gonna lose it!!
it blows my mind that these things keep happening in the united states and worldwide and people in the crypto community are
more worried about pump and dump schemes than actually stepping up for these regulations that are destroying crypto

you're going to lose your identity, and you're gonna, frankly lose your freedom period!! the fact is you're being put in these systems these social credit scores which they've already announced they're launching in the united states in 2025 2026, they're prepping for it NOW! which
means they're getting ready to put your information in the blockchain. now there's a lot of good features of blockchain crypto decentralization but there's a lot of really bad things too, and the governments are starting to utilize this to their advantage! if they get rid of paper money and everything is in a centralized digital track currency (FedCoin), with a social credit score, they can shut you down with a Click of a button..

listen you guys need to get serious take action before you lose crypto before crypto becomes worthless before they regulate it out of existence..
and before you tell me something stupid like they can't do that they don't have to be able to control crypto they control you do you understand that they can make it a felony for you to use crypto just like they've done in the past with alcohol just like they've done in the past with gold i mean you had to turn in your gold or it was a crime you can go to jail if you didn't turn in your gold in the past through the war times well we're basically wartime..
when are people gonna wake up to this crap? they're using it to control you , i mean this is the biggest privacy concern in the history of mankind but nobody cares!! this is the biggest concern to your rights and freedoms in the history of mankind and nobody's talking about it

while we need more developers building privacy coins, and BTW how many privacy coins are getting ready to come out?
virtually zero why? because they're making it illegal !! they do not want! they will be using crypto to track you, catalog you, stock
you ,inject you, chip you and dumb you down and control you and the Metaverse is gonna be the dumb world that you live in
crypto is a great thing if it's utilized properly but we're letting these big corporations in these big government-run corporations
take it over.
when are people going to wake up !! how far are you going to let the government go until you get your head out of the clouds how far?
there will be blood if we don't stand up against this serious war !

734475-b[1].jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: VESTANON
Dear xxx

Thanks for your emails.

We have restored your account and the processing of your transactions is now fully available. Note that we can't process any transactions related to gambling. If there are any new attempts of such transactions, we will have to terminate your account.

Wishing you all the best,

Helen

So i habe my money and i trranfer to another NOT EU Exchange (like Bitfinex) until i have a hardware solution

Awesome...crypto betting and Cex.io dont mix, great your funds are in
..Good stuffthu&¤#

it is time to step up to the governments and save crypto or we're gonna lose it!!
it blows my mind that these things keep happening in the united states and worldwide and people in the crypto community are
more worried about pump and dump schemes than actually stepping up for these regulations that are destroying crypto
I'm totally with you. this is going to be insane very soon.

Latest Threads