Our valued sponsor

WARNING - The best laugh about a kid which should be allowed to use a computer!

bizman

Corporate Services
Mentor Group Lifetime
Jan 5, 2009
Visit site
The below was the result of a website I declined to be submitted to one of our web directories. Really funny, I was bored, so thought I would reply to his ridicules e-mail and have some fun on this bored Sunday, hope you all enjoy as well :D Here we start: The automatic reply he/she or both at once got: We are sorry! We could not approve your link Alan Tollemache in the directory. Please read our submission guidelines or resubmit your site later. In 99% of all rejected links, it is because the website or url you submitted is not a FORUM. his reply:Its fine. I have hacked your site. My link will appear there whether you like it or not. My reply:If you have hacked it, show me where your site is and I will feature your link later on… You must be a Big man with a small d.... as I see it? His reply:Hey Peter, "Bang" ... how is mrs. Bang? I banged her v... ... not your wife... she is ugly... but your mother. P.S. if your site starts misbaving... remember me... you wont know when its coming... it could be tomorrow... it could be a month from now... it could ne 3 months... it could be 1 year.... but you are so totally fucked... you have no idea who you are messign with... hahahahahaha bring it on Peter... this ROCKS!!! My Reply/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=7&stc=1&d=1257089347 His replyHey Peter... is the bear covering its eyes because it was your mothers p....? Why is your mother such a w....? My ReplyThis picture describe very well what you are, also I think you like that shemale… small brain, small d..., no clue about what you are doing, have you asked your parents if it is okay you are using the computer? /forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=8&stc=1&d=1257089429 His ReplyHey Pete... here is a picture of your mothers v.... ... dont mistake it for your girlfriends face. My ReplyYou are so stupid that I can’t believe it, you are just feeding a hole community with fun and enjoyable replies, please keep them coming, can you tell a little about how big a guy you are that you can HACK a website? Do you get help from Agent 007 or have some super power, or are you also taking over the World? I’m so scared of the answers, but couldn’t resist to ask. So come again big boy with the little d..... His ReplyHey pete Not only does this guy look like your boyfriend... he is also as smart as your website security...hahahaha Will update this thread as more e-mails get in :D

facepalm2.jpg

attention_whore.jpg

/monthly_2009_09/facepalm2.jpg.2ff053a231d83e76e2e855dbf4ddf28b.jpg

/monthly_2009_11/attention_whore.jpg.2fa653369100e034e84d35bfd1aabff4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
His reply

Why community is that? the gay community of pakistan?

You are in for a surprise my friendl.

Hey pete,,, your mother has such a slippery wt p.... ... imagina my hard c... .. giving your mother a hard f... ... imagine your mother begging for more... as she take my c.... depper adn deeper and deeper.... i am going to f... your mother so hard... like a dirty little w.... ... just the way she likes it.

His Reply

Hey peter... here is a photo of you.

His Reply

Hey retard... how the f... can you charge $29.99 for a feature link?... no-one is ever going to get any web site traffic from a link from your site... and you know it... your link will produce 0 .... nothing... its a complete rort!! ... who the f... falls for that s**t?

I am writing all about you in my blog.

I don't need to reply this di... is just posting now.... :D

His reply

Hey Pete...

I have noticed that you are not responding any more... probably you are a coward... so I will make you a deal....

If you give me a link (just a link is okay,,, not a feature link, a feature link from your crap site will do nothing for me)..... i will take it easy on you... but i cannot promise that i will stop bagging you out.... you are good for sport.

facebook me.

Hi Bizman, even if I find it a bit strange to post this here, I would remind you on a proper forum language, I have edited your posts and encourage you not to post prohibited words in your posts.

Latest Threads