Our valued sponsor

velmenien

Oct 12, 2022
Pakistan
Visit site
Hey there!

I'm from Pakistan and want to operate a dropshipping website in USA. I've my LLC and EIN though no ITIN. I was using stripe before but it banned me after 3 payments as one of my customers repeatedly failed his/her CVC verification and stripe banned as a result cause it thought we were doing somerhing fraudlent. Now I need to :

1)accept payments on my shopify website ( merchant account, gateway or processor I don't know the technical difference between them )
2)Transfer money to my transfer wise account or ping pongx account
3) The payment gateway/ merchant / payment processor should be somewhat high risk so I won't get kicked out cause of some customers mistake
4) Should be able to work with startups as my business don't have any credit history

I'm not doing any shady here. It's just how easy services like paypal and stripe blocks startups, I don't want this to ever happen again. Can you guys please help as I don't know about any trusted merchant besides what's recommended by shopify in their third party payment gateway section.

We are operating in jewelry niche with AOV of around 115-150$. So nothing shady here as well. I just need a way to accept and receive payments in a safe and reliable way.

Thanks

Latest Threads