Our valued sponsor

Webcam Biz Bank Model In Colombia?

allthewayup

Dec 24, 2016
Visit site
So if you have a company that is US based, there is no problems getting paid.
But the problem is paying the models so here are my questions

1. Whats the best way to pay them from a US bank? cause right now looks like the best is something like World Remit or the likes
The webcam models dont have bank accounts or have colombian bank accounts, bancolombia, Davivienda Nequi

2. They have the same issue with Onlyfans, international wires are a $500 minimum, so they have to use paxum or ePayments then wire it into their local bank

If you have to pay people in a foreing country what is the best way to go about it?

I feel there has to be a more efficient way, actually these girls dont even care about gettng it into their bank account.
What other service offers a debit card so they can pull out money from an ATM in Colombia

thanks

Wait.. How will this company use crypto? You mean collect crypto from the Webcam sites? Or change The dollars to crypto and then send it to the models?
You mean cash out in the ATM's in colombia? they charge a big fee
someone want to DM on this
Id appreciate it

Your question was about how to pay your models. How you get crypto is really up to you, but you can obviously easily buy it with dollars.

I didn't mean specifically ATMs, but your models can cash out in local retail outlets in Colombia. Yes there are also Bitcoin ATMs. There are also apps like Airtm.

Sure, there will be a big fee. But it may be "less big" than any of the alternatives. Obviously it depends on the amounts being sent and many other factors. You implied we are talking about small amounts under $500. I would guess the fees for cashing out crypto would be reasonable if you compare them to fees for SWIFT transfers (both ends + currency conversion), Western Union etc. You just need to do the numbers and figure out what works for you.

So if you have a company that is US based, there is no problems getting paid.
But the problem is paying the models so here are my questions

1. Whats the best way to pay them from a US bank? cause right now looks like the best is something like World Remit or the likes
The webcam models dont have bank accounts or have colombian bank accounts, bancolombia, Davivienda Nequi

2. They have the same issue with Onlyfans, international wires are a $500 minimum, so they have to use paxum or ePayments then wire it into their local bank

If you have to pay people in a foreing country what is the best way to go about it?

I feel there has to be a more efficient way, actually these girls dont even care about gettng it into their bank account.
What other service offers a debit card so they can pull out money from an ATM in Colombia

thanks
Crypto is your obvious choice here.
Or if they have a local money transfer app which you can load somehow (like a local revolut sort of) try to get a handle of it and use it for payouts.

I focus on Africa and that is how it can be done with relative ease.

Latest Threads