Our valued sponsor

What’s the best emi for my setup

i tried to open an account with Connectpay and paid 900 euro but not yet approved (applied 2 days ago).
How is your application with ConnectPay goes?
Fees are quite high...

tbh, i would prefer GlobalNetint UAB instead.
Both companies have similar share in the Lithuanian's EMI market and accept high-risk.
I know a couple licensed online gambling-operators which use them and have crypto operations.
Besides lower fees, GlobalNetint's BIG plus is that "application fee paid after successful application".
While others require to pay that fee independent of the account opening result.
And ConnectPay for some reason require you to pay even more, with the initial transfer of €900.

The only advantage of ConnectPay is HERCUS card with high ATM limits.

i would prefer GlobalNetint UAB instead.

They are facing some restructuring or similar issues at this time, so they are slow a little bit. but in general, they are fine.

I would suggest Bankera. Their pricing is one of the best, will start offering the debit card for businesses too. Also SEPA instant, multicurrency, and many more to come.

T
How is your application with ConnectPay goes?
Fees are quite high...

tbh, i would prefer GlobalNetint UAB instead.
Both companies have similar share in the Lithuanian's EMI market and accept high-risk.
I know a couple licensed online gambling-operators which use them and have crypto operations.
Besides lower fees, GlobalNetint's BIG plus is that "application fee paid after successful application".
While others require to pay that fee independent of the account opening result.
And ConnectPay for some reason require you to pay even more, with the initial transfer of €900.

The only advantage of ConnectPay is HERCUS card with high ATM limits.
they refused my application and took 600 euro fees. My business is all legit and provided all documents they requested, another kind of scammers are these emi’s, BTW i had to chase them after every reply and wait 7 days for every document or reply i request. 2 months to receive the denied application email, but then fast they informed me that 600 euro are non refundable. Still waiting for Bankera, will keep you updated.

Reactions: xMarcel
they informed me that 600 euro are non refundable. Still waiting for Bankera, will keep you updated.
Wow. Make sure to give them the proper feedback here: https: //uk.trustpilot. com/review/www.connectpay.com

I assume, now, it will be surprising result if Bankera/Pervesk accepts you.
You can also send your application to GlobalNetint, afaik they don't charge anything until your account is approved.
And if GlobalNetint accepts you too then ConnectPay is definitely scammers in some degree.

Last edited:
OP, can I ask you why you don't imply open an account in any local bank inside EU and use it for your business, what is it I'm missing?

Latest Threads