Our valued sponsor

What alternatives are there to get BTC to FIAT quick?

JohnLocke

Administrator
Dec 29, 2008
Europe
Visit site
Hello Guys,

I'm the lucky customer of Mister Tango that holds EUR 3000 hostage until I provide supporting documents for the money, I exchange on a regular basis with them since a year.

Honestly, I don't care that much about the money, nor am I unable to provide documentation, but it makes me nervous to use them in the future, so I would like to find some reliable alternative to Mister Tango.

Any suggestion would be appreciated.

Reactions: extremedox101
Hello Guys,

I'm the lucky customer of Mister Tango that holds EUR 3000 hostage until I provide supporting documents for the money, I exchange on a regular basis with them since a year.

Honestly, I don't care that much about the money, nor am I unable to provide documentation, but it makes me nervous to use them in the future, so I would like to find some reliable alternative to Mister Tango.

Any suggestion would be appreciated.
Have you tried getting a wirex card? Again u have to do a KYC with then but u can convert crypto to fiat with then and you can get to cash out at an atm anytime u what.

My research indicates an "avalanche" of recent negative reviews of Mister Tango. I have been perplexed by this, in light of how Mister Tango is pitched on this chat site. Interested to see how it is received... It was the ONLY chink in these folks armor of which I have had concern. It is obvious that these folks are very experienced and skilled...

Reactions: JohnLocke
Thanks to both of you. I'm using AdvCash from now on, they have always been most reliable for these type of transactions.

If someone else has alternatives to Mister Tango then please feel free to post here!

For a quick no signup cash out to a European IBAN you can try bitonic.nl.

Just select "sell" tab, enter number of BTC to sell, enter where you want money to go and send BTC to their address they give.

I've not used them recently however so compliance may have changed as it always does :(.

I will suggest looking at this list at Cryptolinks - 16+ Cryptocurrency to Fiat Exchange - Cryptolinks - The World's Best Cryptocurrency Sites List! - I don’t know how much this will help, but I am sure this WILL help. I believe that going for reliable option is very important, as not only we are able to save fees but also we are able to get it done in much simpler, safer and easier way. With going for something unknown, it just creates all type of risks, which is not preferred by anyone for obvious reasons.

Revolut, ePayments, kraken are all 3 great alternatives to mister tango so wirexx is.