Our valued sponsor

What alternatives do we have to AdvCash?

what does 'anonymous' mean in connection with advcash - at least 1 year ago they had a pretty scary verification procedure including selfie with your documents and unique code written on a paper

ohh, maybe I misread your post - you weren't probably implying that advcash was somewhat anonymous but you expect it from an alternative solution...

what does 'anonymous' mean in connection with advcash - at least 1 year ago they had a pretty scary verification procedure including selfie with your documents and unique code written on a paper
That was very easy to get around - they still have that no problem to sort this out. It's much harder with the Video confirmation some providers have, but it seems that can be solved too.

I'm looking for an anonymous solution if possible with easy verification.

Check out Epayments

Hard verification, but it´s worth it. A lot of ADV Users are swapping atm, so you might face some delays.

Edit: Verification is similar to ADV Cash, but your documents should have High Quality.
link is broken, can you please provide a working link, want to check this out?

Link is working for me at least

just google epayments .. its a basic debit card with crypto loading service
jep is working now, they look good, wonder how reliable they are and if they have been in business for long time, do you know that?

jep is working now, they look good, wonder how reliable they are and if they have been in business for long time, do you know that?

The service overall is decent. They´re not that new, actually i know a few people who used their service before i got to know them. The new thing is simply the crypto loading function. They implemented it just before adv cash shut down if i remember right, therefore i just have a hand full of reviews from other people.

By my own i can tell that epayments offers a pretty good service. However i can not guarantee or vouch for the company since I´m a "new" member there. But you´ll find a lot of people from the crypto community going to them, since it is one of the few crypto debits out there at the moment.

The service overall is decent. They´re not that new, actually i know a few people who used their service before i got to know them. The new thing is simply the crypto loading function. They implemented it just before adv cash shut down if i remember right, therefore i just have a hand full of reviews from other people.

By my own i can tell that epayments offers a pretty good service. However i can not guarantee or vouch for the company since I´m a "new" member there. But you´ll find a lot of people from the crypto community going to them, since it is one of the few crypto debits out there at the moment.
Yeah I came across them a few months back and they seem to be very legit. I am not sure about being anonymous but they are deemed reliable by some of the members of Bitcointalk.

So far everything seems to be good with their service, have made a few in and out transfers.

From my side I don't success opening an account at adv cash.
Went over ID and certification of registration successfully. But they don't want to accept any of my company's doc showing that I m the owner saying "we need a document issued within last 3 months that confirms that you are indeed part of this company; the document must contain the stamp of a company/notary/register representative"
I sent as requested but still rejected. They can easily check who if the owner of the company.
I stop trying witht them, will try epayments and let you know

Reactions: renofrankielim888
From my side I don't success opening an account at adv cash.
Went over ID and certification of registration successfully. But they don't want to accept any of my company's doc showing that I m the owner saying "we need a document issued within last 3 months that confirms that you are indeed part of this company; the document must contain the stamp of a company/notary/register representative"
I sent as requested but still rejected. They can easily check who if the owner of the company.
I stop trying witht them, will try epayments and let you know

i don't see much of difference between both of those two,
but have a good luck with the other option .