Our valued sponsor

Looking for ADVcash alternatives

spacely

Dec 23, 2020
Visit site
Hey!

I am looking for an alternative payment provider to Advcash for a personal account opening. Any recommendations? Never had an issue with them but they do not offer cards at the moment.

Key points:
  1. Outside of the EU
  2. Accept crypto deposits
  3. Offer debit cards for EUR and USD
Thank you!

thank you. So do they support crypto top ups?
they are located in Antigua, right?
I never proceeded with them, i was merely digging into the functionality to see how its all layers of white label stuff provided by most of these service providers.

I imagine you could CEX-> EMI -> Them or similar or even try direct.

Having said that i did swiss banking for a while (never used) but it was a pain in the arse everytime you did anything with papework i ended up closing the account, not sure how it works with them as a similar looking private bank.

Last edited:
Reactions: spacely
I never proceeded with them, i was merely digging into the functionality to see how its all layers of white label stuff provided by most of these service providers.

I imagine you could CEX-> EMI -> Them or similar or even try direct.

Having said that i did swiss banking for a while (never used) but it was a pain in the arse everytime you did anything with papework i ended up closing the account, not sure how it works with them as a similar looking private bank.
thanks, will try them out.

Maybe anyone has other suggestions?

Anyone knows what's happening with them? Their EU card providers have stopped working, and no replacement exists at the moment.
happen so many times in the past already. Sometimes it take them an entire year to replace card provider.

happen so many times in the past already. Sometimes it take them an entire year to replace card provider.
MiCA many EU based cards stopped at the same time, same with US cards for similar actions with the system closing access points to on-ramp/off-ramp.

You have to take yourself *(literally)* out of that system into the global south... to get

Reactions: jafo and myhand
MiCA many EU based cards stopped at the same time, same with US cards for similar actions with the system closing access points to on-ramp/off-ramp.

You have to take yourself *(literally)* out of that system into the global south... to get
I do not think that MICA is the reason for many EMIs canceling their cards. It has not stepped into the force yet.
The main reason for that and I also saw a thread in this forum that LT government revoked EMI license from Payrnet UAB. They offered card service to many other payment institutions including Wirex and AdvCash

Reactions: wellington

Latest Threads