Our valued sponsor

What alternatives do we have to AdvCash?

Reactions: JohnLocke
From my side I don't success opening an account at adv cash.
Went over ID and certification of registration successfully. But they don't want to accept any of my company's doc showing that I m the owner saying "we need a document issued within last 3 months that confirms that you are indeed part of this company; the document must contain the stamp of a company/notary/register representative"
I sent as requested but still rejected. They can easily check who if the owner of the company.
I stop trying witht them, will try epayments and let you know
What documents did you sent to them? I mean, where is the company registered ?

just to be clear when i compare the human resources + front end + reliability + how much popular in mainstream i find certain sites at the top and some at bottom , accordingly i want to share my id or not .advcash is more of underground site ,epayments is same level of human resource but little better regulations .

just to be clear when i compare the human resources + front end + reliability + how much popular in mainstream i find certain sites at the top and some at bottom , accordingly i want to share my id or not .advcash is more of underground site ,epayments is same level of human resource but little better regulations .
AdvCash was cool in the past now it's waste of time, sadly. Still there is much to read in mentor group about them which I believe will get saturated soon.

Not bad as a crypto offramp as tons of banks dont classify their wires as crypto related.
Very bad indeed. They rejected my account a couple of years ago:

“Our Compliance department had a decision to deny verification of your account without any comments. No need to upload documents again.

The decision is final, it cannot be changed. Additional comments cannot be provided either.”

Meanwhile I keep using other much better services such as zen.com, blackcatcard, SwissBorg, nebeus etc.

Very bad indeed. They rejected my account a couple of years ago:

“Our Compliance department had a decision to deny verification of your account without any comments. No need to upload documents again.

The decision is final, it cannot be changed. Additional comments cannot be provided either.”

Meanwhile I keep using other much better services such as zen.com, blackcatcard, SwissBorg, nebeus etc.

g did you seriously got rejected by AdvCash lmao, what did you upload a picture of your dong?

• Haha
Reactions: JohnnyDoe

Latest Threads