Our valued sponsor

What are benefits of Cyprus Company formation?

Topic says it all. What are the benefits of opening an Cyprus Company?
Since it involves investment of large sum of money, are there any 'cons' or 'precautions', I should take care of ?
Because a Cyprus company has to file taxs and submit audited reports the trust in a Cyprus company is on a much higher level compared to a BVI, Belize or other offshore company!

Reactions: JohnLocke
Because a Cyprus company has to file taxs and submit audited reports the trust in a Cyprus company is on a much higher level compared to a BVI, Belize or other offshore company!
I agree. in the past people had issues with companies in Cyprus however, today there are no issues at all. This hasn't just not changed for BVI companies, there are still people and companies who are sceptical when they hear this jurisdiction to be mentioned.

During the period of where I have done business with people around the globe I have never had a single issue when presenting them to my Cyprus company as a business partner and me being the director.

During the period of where I have done business with people around the globe I have never had a single issue when presenting them to my Cyprus company as a business partner and me being the director.
I agree. Pacing is very important in a sector such as this. Its sad to see how many people come and fail due to lack of knowledge/skillset. If in doubt, contact help! There are more than enough people here to help you OP.

I Cyprus company / business will let you look legit and drive your business hassle free. You can do so much behind the company with other offshore entities and still everything looks legit to your business relations.

I have been following this thread carefully and I must say that I liked what I read about offshore accounts. In other words if I don’t get approval say for a beer store, since I am a start up business, I should seek help from off shore corporations., like the ones mentioned here.

No issues ever with my Seychelles corp and cyprus banking since 2011 :) Still going strong with larger setup.
I'm glad to hear that, most of the clients we have been working with are satisfied with their setup. So you do I read ;)

Latest Threads