Our valued sponsor

What are benefits of Cyprus Company formation?

It depends on what the purpose of the company is. If you need it for trading in Europe it will be the perfect vehicle for this purpose. If it is trading worldwide or even outside of Europe, you may reconsider your setup a little. A Cyprus company can trade worldwide and ourside of Europe, that's not what I say it can't, but you need to structure it right.

Reactions: Spinat
And you want the company to be anonymous?

I would recommend to look into a Cyprus or BVI company or maybe even a Hong Kong corp.

You may want to check Belize and St.Vincent as well' date=' so Mauritius maybe all 3 are great offshore jurisdictions where it is easy to incorporate a company.[/quote']
OK, thanks mate! Added them too my list.

After researching a bit more about 'BVI', 'Cyprus' and 'Hong Kong corp', I choose 'Cyprus'. Does anyone want to add something to it?

I guess your list is already enough. Those three choices are already too big to study. Besides, they are already one of the best that can help you. What amuses me is your line of work. Investing on beverages is really appealing since the country loves celebrations.

I guess your list is already enough. Those three choices are already too big to study. Besides' date=' they are already one of the best that can help you. What amuses me is your line of work. Investing on beverages is really appealing since the country loves celebrations. [/quote']
Thanks ;ipr', beverages is only one of the many things, in which I am going to invest. There are other hot sectors too! :)

That is great! I can see that you are working well with the industry. I am happy that offshore business is getting its peak already. Too many people do not realize the things that it can do for a particular company. It will only take time to know the basics but it is all worth it.

Thanks ;ipr', beverages is only one of the many things, in which I am going to invest. There are other hot sectors too! :)
You want to elaborate? :)

Reactions: plotoffshore
A cyprus company is great for doing business in Europe. We have been satisfied with our company in Cyprus for many years.
Thanks for your brief review, nice to hear that you are satisfied with your company setup in Cyprus.

The Republic of Cyprus has developed into an international financial center as well as an ideal gateway for businesses both while going in to the European market.
One more of these posts, and you get banned and your posts deleted!!