Our valued sponsor

What are some of the top investment if you have only 1000 euro?

What are the top investment opportunities 2022

• Alcoholics i.e. Whisky, Wine, Champaign etc

Votes: 8 17.4%
  • Stocks, Tesla, Amazon, Microsoft etc.

Votes: 8 17.4%
  • Cryptocurrency i.e. Bitcoin, Ethereum, Altcoins

Votes: 21 45.7%
  • Gold

Votes: 4 8.7%
  • Other, if what?

Votes: 5 10.9%

• Total voters
Fantastic buying opportunity, down 99% from ATH and only 13% slippage. Volumes are a bit low though, at $25k per day.

Doesn't stop some saying - "Hey bro its going to the moon. Your just a hater spreading FUD bro. It's an 8000x token bro. Gonna get me a Lambo and some land on the moon with the gains. Just picked up a bag of it today. You got to have diamond hands out here bro, Elon for the win." :(

Doesn't stop some saying - "Hey bro its going to the moon. Your just a hater spreading FUD bro. It's an 8000x token bro. Gonna get me a Lambo and some land on the moon with the gains. Just picked up a bag of it today. You got to have diamond hands out here bro, Elon for the win." :(
Wait, this is a solid project for the most fantastic sculpture ever seen, not a get rich quickly scheme.

Consider it as insider trading, if shorts had been opened both of those times profits were guaranteed. I can't share my full system but from what I said above you can make your own.
where do you get that information from? Can you do shorts with kraken or only with Binance?

BULL tokens on FTX.

And just wait

But BEAR token is doing better :confused:.

Maybe he can spread the 10000 between some BULL, BEAR, EGT and some LUNC. Nothing but upside bro.

you must, of course, have a temperate room for storing wine and champagne. If you do not like it, then whiskey is the last resort.
I don’t think you can store good whisky in a random attic or garage.
Underwater wine storage seems a new trend, curious to hear from someone who tasted wine coming from the abyss.

Reactions: SoNewToAllShit
you mean this one..

I better go into deep sea fishing

Now that you mention LUNC... I'd put AT LEAST 800 of those 1000 there. It looks like a solid investment.

Absolutely its a buy and hold and a great addition if you already hold a bag of Bitconnect.

Latest Threads