Our valued sponsor

What are some of the top investment if you have only 1000 euro?

What are the top investment opportunities 2022

• Alcoholics i.e. Whisky, Wine, Champaign etc

Votes: 8 17.4%
  • Stocks, Tesla, Amazon, Microsoft etc.

Votes: 8 17.4%
  • Cryptocurrency i.e. Bitcoin, Ethereum, Altcoins

Votes: 21 45.7%
  • Gold

Votes: 4 8.7%
  • Other, if what?

Votes: 5 10.9%

• Total voters
You will lose that 1,000 EUR if you ask anyone but yourself what to invest your money in. With that said, coins like DOT, NEAR, TEL, BNB, Matic and XMR will perform really well.

Here's a suggestion from someone who's been seasoned with crypto for the last 7 years:

1. Don't trade. You will lose your money.
2. Do not hold your money in one crypto only.
3. Do not buy cryptos which have a cult built around them, some examples would be: ADA, XRP and the obvious scam known as HEX.
4. When Ethereum Foundation sends ETH to an exchange it's the top.
5. Do not pay for trades, people who sell signals can't trade and make money by charging thousands of newbies a monthly subsription fee.
6. Twitter accounts with a small number of followers post more valuable information than those with a lot of followers. Big accounts larp (lie) a lot.
7. Crypto is a weasel infested environment, be careful who you interact with.
8. "If it sounds too good to be true, it is too good to be true.", an example would be UST and the 20% APY.

Good luck my unknown friend, please do not become my exit liquidity.
all these can perform well after they drop some 40-50% more in value in the nearest future lol. Pretty sure the selloff isn't over. I'd wait until crypto is completely flat for months, and then scoop some projects I understand the value of.

Reactions: diatessaron
You will lose that 1,000 EUR if you ask anyone but yourself what to invest your money in. With that said, coins like DOT, NEAR, TEL, BNB, Matic and XMR will perform really well.

Here's a suggestion from someone who's been seasoned with crypto for the last 7 years:

1. Don't trade. You will lose your money.
2. Do not hold your money in one crypto only.
3. Do not buy cryptos which have a cult built around them, some examples would be: ADA, XRP and the obvious scam known as HEX.
4. When Ethereum Foundation sends ETH to an exchange it's the top.
5. Do not pay for trades, people who sell signals can't trade and make money by charging thousands of newbies a monthly subsription fee.
6. Twitter accounts with a small number of followers post more valuable information than those with a lot of followers. Big accounts larp (lie) a lot.
7. Crypto is a weasel infested environment, be careful who you interact with.
8. "If it sounds too good to be true, it is too good to be true.", an example would be UST and the 20% APY.

Good luck my unknown friend, please do not become my exit liquidity.
by the way, how is it possible to know when "4. When Ethereum Foundation sends ETH to an exchange it's the top." ?
it is quite a signal, if it's true. Never heard of it.

The title says it already, I want to know what would be the Top Investment if you only have 1000 euro available for investment?

I consider, cryptocurrency, Gold, stocks and alcoholics, anything better?
Buy umbrellas and sell them in rainy days probably to be honest for best returns.
Or go for crypto in December throw darts on top100 coins. And check in 5 years all investments divide equal don't analyze throw out stable coins.

How long do you plan on investing this money?

If you want to invest it for 5-10 years or more - then just buy SP500 ETF and forget about it.
It produces 10.5% return on average per year since 1957 including all market crashes (check tickers SPY or VOO).

Crypto might not be around in 10 years but SP500 will be for sure!

Reactions: Golden Fleece
maybe not. Empires rise and fall…
For SP500 to fail - means that the top 500 US companies need to fail.
We're talking here about Google, Microsoft, Apple, Tesla, Amazon, Nike, Ford, GE, JPMorgan, J&J, Coca Cola, Pepsi, McD, Walmart, Boeing, Goldman Sachs, VISA, MasterCard...
(full list in here -> List of S&P 500 companies - Wikipedia )

Now, some of these might fail (and will get removed from index), or all of them can have a bad year, but if they all of them failing altogether is simply not possible
"it is easier to imagine the end of the world than to imagine the end of capitalism"
So if these are gone - the world is gone!

About crypto - if Thether is gone - crypto is gone. If Bitcoin is gone - crypto is gone. If "trust in crypto" is gone - crypto is gone. If Binance is gone - crypto is gone.
And people will still use their Visa cards to buy at Walmart and burgers at McD and will drive Ford or Tesla and will drink Coca Cola. And S&P500 will prevail.

People love to seeing someone downfall but Both survive , There is no need of SPY or bitcoin, to fail for survival of other one .All co exists like Pepsi and coke.
Who beat who for yearly ROI that will be question.

For S & P 500, Most tech companies like Meta, Apple, Google reach there peak point (Saturation). Their valuations are crazy . There is literally no room for Growth. Like How to find new person to join Facebook when already everyone have account . Every tom, tick and harry use Google. Most people have Iphone . If some company is come with new idea ,than there will be different thing. But If you see the longer view in ROI race bitcoin will win.

Bitcoin is truely finacial democratic innovation. You can hate it or love it but You can not ignore it. There will zero sight that bitcoin will disappear. May in worst case scenario price will be down but Bitcoin is here to stay

I would say arbitrage betting / matched betting would be the best investment with 1k euros. You have enough to bankroll several betting accounts and an exchange to lay the bets. You'd double that in a month, with little risk assuming you know the basics.

I would buy inverse ETF on S&P500
Just today, because the huge demand, the first inverse Bitcoin ETF was launched.
The ProShares Short Bitcoin Strategy ETF (ticker BITI) launches Tuesday, becoming the first inverse exchange-traded fund in the US linked to the largest cryptocurrency. By reversing the performance of an index of Bitcoin futures, it aims to offer a relatively cheap and easy way to profit from any further losses. BITI is arriving while the virtual-currency complex is in turmoil, with a digital-asset selloff amid soaring inflation gathering pace in the aftermath of last week’s super-sized Federal Reserve rate hike. It’s a spiral that’s seen even long-term holders start selling, and Bitcoin is down about 70% since its November peak.
“We think there are many investors who have bearish short-term or long-term view of Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in general who haven’t acted on their view because it was too difficult or expensive,” Michael Sapir, ProShares chief executive officer, said by phone. “Those investors will be able to gain short exposure to Bitcoin as easily as buying an ETF in traditional brokerage account.”

Latest Threads