Our valued sponsor

What are the best Bitcoin to FIAT (and opposite) exchanges with less verification?

All crypto exchanges with kyc can mean risk with your personal data.

Don't forget that crypto is not anonymous.
Be careful.
It can be traceable by your wallet and IP address.

Yes I agree. But if, for example, you're an european or US citizen and use these exchanges, but the money that goes into on out of it don't touch a CRS bank or Emi, you should be safe. For example, the money that enters got out to Georgia, Vanuatu, Armenia, etc...Isn't that right?

Reactions: MiddleEuroAsia
The main problem is exchange crypto into fiat and echo from crypto exchange.

When you make withdraw from exchange into your bank account or sepa then transactions will apear in bank statement

Depends if your country have any taxes for Crypto... If it is not.. Then you don't have any problem and can sleep as well.

If you use bisq = its not great option but possible avoid to some problems.

Its p2p decentralized exchange. No kyc
There are traders only between two persons without any third party which appear in bank statement.

The main problem is exchange crypto into fiat and echo from crypto exchange.

When you make withdraw from exchange into your bank account or sepa then transactions will apear in bank statement

Depends if your country have any taxes for Crypto... If it is not.. Then you don't have any problem and can sleep as well.

If you use bisq = its not great option but possible avoid to some problems.

Its p2p decentralized exchange. No kyc
There are traders only between two persons without any third party which appear in bank statement.

Yes, good recommendation

I recommend BTSE.com too! Using just a passport and utility bill you can get verified immediately.
Sadly BTSE doesn't provide a valid IBAN anymore. They're IBAN is just not valid for SEPA transfers and they're not responding to my support tickets since days. I didn't even know that IBANs could be unable to support SEPA transfers.

Bitfinex.

I was kicked out about a year ago. I wasn't given a reason, but it might have been due to logging in with a Russian IP address.

I had had an account since 2015 with a decent amount in there. I never did the KYC and never heard anything from them.

They asked for a bunch of documents about a year ago and although I think I sent them a good deal of legit documentation they told me I was outside of their risk apatite.

A much better experience than being kicked out of a bank. Simply withdrawal to your hardware wallet. With banks you are subjected to KYC nightmares. That is if you can get an account. Down with legacy banking!