Our valued sponsor

What Are The Payment Processing Solutions For Non Licensed Gambling Merchants ?

royclark1

Aug 20, 2019
Visit site
Hello

I would like to have suggestions from all of you regarding payment processing solutions for non licensed merchants.

Merchants having traffic from EU, US, AUS, NZ.

Please suggest with best of your knowledge and experiences.

Looking Foreword To Hear From You.

Thanks

The only option you have is to find some shady 3rd party biller that can mix your transactions with other business. Unlicensed / Uncoded gaming is not allowed by the card association and for that reason any solution you may find is not legal.

This brings me to the point that you will have to watch your back when you find a biller that will take on your business. There is lots of fraud and scams in this industry because of the high volume and fast money one can make by scamming you.

I would look for references as well as how trustable (if we can use this term here) the operation looks to you. I'm well aware of 3rd party billers which actually provide a good service and only rarely fine their uncoded gaming merchants to finally close the accounts.

It is a hit and hide game.

The only option you have is to find some shady 3rd party biller that can mix your transactions with other business. Unlicensed / Uncoded gaming is not allowed by the card association and for that reason any solution you may find is not legal.

This brings me to the point that you will have to watch your back when you find a biller that will take on your business. There is lots of fraud and scams in this industry because of the high volume and fast money one can make by scamming you.

I would look for references as well as how trustable (if we can use this term here) the operation looks to you. I'm well aware of 3rd party billers which actually provide a good service and only rarely fine their uncoded gaming merchants to finally close the accounts.

It is a hit and hide game.

Thank you,

Waiting to for few processor names.