Our valued sponsor

What Are The Secrets To Making Huge Amounts Of Money With Offshore Banking?

craigs

Corporate Services
Business Angel
Oct 3, 2012
Visit site
In investigating offshore banking secrets to make huge amounts of money, I ran across several articles that warned that the information may be inaccurate. I am reporting to you what I have gleaned from this information. It will be up to you to check out the accuracy of this information before you make any major decisions about your money and how to invest or bank it.

There are two types of high yield investment programs available. The first has to do with offshore banking, secret international financial rules approved by the US Federal Bank or Treasury department. The second involves small investments and trading in gold, currency or futures.

If you are contacted about participation in the first program, it will usually involve an offshore bank or investment house. The person who is trying to get you to buy in will claim there is a legal loophole in income taxes or international lending. You will be solicited to buy into this program, being told you will make huge profits within 30 to 90 days. When the 90 days passes and you have seen no money, the person who got you involved will tell you to be patient that the money is coming. This person will also ask you to sign up other people, claiming the more people you can bring into the deal will help him to pay you what you are owed. You need to realize there is no loophole in income tax rules, nor are there any secret rules involving international lending. This is fraud plain and simple, and if you participate in this scheme you may be charged with attempted fraud. You need to steer clear of this scheme and notify the authorities immediately.

[video=youtube_share;4m4TbRI_wr0]

Another type of high yield investment program involves the selling of ebooks and software. Invested money is put together and spent on advertising for the sale of ebooks and other software that can be downloaded. It is run on the principle that for every $100 spent in advertising, a return of $300 in revenue will be realized. A payout of 50% a month can be realized for the investors. This program can work, but there is a limit to how long it will last. The market for the product will soon be saturated and the sales will decline. The profits would wane and the program would have to be shut down. Those who got in at the beginning will be the winners here.

These are a few of the many offshore banking secrets to make huge amounts of money. Others can be found on the internet. Use caution when something sounds too good to be true, as it probably is.

The second investment program involves smaller amounts of money. These programs say they will pay out 1-10% a day. Even up to 100% per month. It is important to know that while a great deal of these programs are scams, some of them may be legal. This usually involves day trading in the stock market, on futures, gold, and currency. You could put in as little as $20 in the program and earn a percent or so every business day. You will be allowed to withdraw the funds at any time, although by leaving the money in, your earnings would grow and give larger payoffs.
That's nice, why the hell is anyone believing such schemes if I may ask!!

The second investment program involves smaller amounts of money. These programs say they will pay out 1-10% a day. Even up to 100% per month. It is important to know that while a great deal of these programs are scams, some of them may be legal.
That is why I have been looking into some investor group to join or to found. It seems there are some great investment opportunities in some of the western European countries at the moment, I would love to get my share of these investments into my offshore empire.

Reactions: pesto and bothe
That is why I have been looking into some investor group to join or to found. It seems there are some great investment opportunities in some of the western European countries at the moment, I would love to get my share of these investments into my offshore empire.
You need to find some trusted groups and people in order to make real money on this. That accomplished and said, you can be doing great.

There is a wealth of opportunities with an offshore company to avoid and reduce tax and navigate through all the applicable laws locally in your own country but also where the company is registered. The key is to find someone who has knowledge to help you and experience of course!

Well, the "clue" may be that, you can reduce tax with an offshore company that holds an offshore bank account! The bank account alone will not help you achieve any profit earnings it may rather be the oppsite.