Our valued sponsor

What are your sources when searching where to invest?

You have less that 1% probability of success so unless you know people with better skills then probability is against you, I was reading about a prop trading firm the other day where less than 1% of the traders made a "living wage" which is not $100,000s, the markets are designed to cycle through systematic and discretionary causing most people to lose their capital as they only know one strategy.

I can tell you the story, most of the people I know used to make $200k/yr $300k/yr $400k/yr but then the financial crisis kicked in which halved fees, then the pandemic kicked in and made people work twice as hard, so $200k/$300k/yr today is $1mil/yr which no one will pay not even at C-Suite multi-national, so everyone spent the past 15yrs making sure that's what happens, the financial markets work on numbers from the 60/70s otherwise no one would invest.

I prop trade and use an institutional fund platform which covers multiple scenarios, usually daytrading but also get the advisories, recommendations, and research, the latest one - try overlaying Nvidia over Bitcoin ;)

Last edited: